What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bennett to the Eels - ?

Gronk

Staff member
Another man with no hair you parra boys do love that
angry clint eastwood GIF

JokerEel

Coach
I am sure it's just fantasy BS the mole has been reading the forums and keeping headlines for later use when he has nothing else to write about..

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

JokerEel

Coach
the aggregators at work, one sports site post it so the others just copy for more clicks

I still don't see any "reliable" source for any of this and that includes The Mole.

I expect you to contact the mole and ask for a source or delete his article!

Avenger

Immortal
I think this story is bullshit because Bennett hates shit leaking especially when it is at the expense of a coach still under contract.

Unless of course he is happy with being a coaching director which he could do at the Dolphins and not have to leave his home state.

eels_fan

First Grade
happy with being a coaching director which he could do at the Dolphins and not have to leave his home state.
The dolphins are a decade away from being anything near a premiership team, he might see getting us over the line as the final feather in his cap. He’d win over tens of thousands of fans.

I doubt it will eventuate, but if we have reached out then kudos to the club for realising we may need something different.

Coaching director could probably be managed with a only a couple of days a week in Sydney tbh, he’s not running the team, he’s running the coach

Coaching director could probably be managed with a only a couple of days a week in Sydney tbh, he’s not running the team, he’s running the coach

Being a sounding board for them, and probably advising the CEO and Board on candidate to fill vacancies as they arise.