What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best NSW players to never play representative football?

ACTPanthers

Bench
Ha ha I take digs at morons, who make moronic statements and can't even take the time to get a players name correct when they are talking themselves up as a messiah of RL

Yes, I do contribute to discussions with people who actually have a clue - I refuse to take idiots seriously who are obviously here to make themselves seem a lot smarter than they actually are.

Ha ha ok dipshit - Develop a personality? My own opinions? Pretty sure my personality is explained above, and I have opinions galore. One being, you're a clown.

I'll say it again, for the slow ones... If you can't even take the time to know WHAT THE f**kING PLAYERS NAMES ARE, not many people will take you seriously. If you actually feel that this is harsh, then you're a lot more geniused than I previously thought you were.

GW.

Juniors
Ha ha I take digs at morons, who make moronic statements and can't even take the time to get a players name correct when they are talking themselves up as a messiah of RL

Yes, I do contribute to discussions with people who actually have a clue - I refuse to take idiots seriously who are obviously here to make themselves seem a lot smarter than they actually are.

Ha ha ok dipshit - Develop a personality? My own opinions? Pretty sure my personality is explained above, and I have opinions galore. One being, you're a clown.

I'll say it again, for the slow ones... If you can't even take the time to know WHAT THE f**kING PLAYERS NAMES ARE, not many people will take you seriously. If you actually feel that this is harsh, then you're a lot more geniused than I previously thought you were.

Again, you are nothing but trouble. You arent here to contribute meaningfully, just to hang poo on others.
I am a rugby league student, but suppose you are right and im not, why are you making it your mission to 'take digs at morons who make mistakes'. Go do something else with your time.

By your own admission, if your personality is defined by bullying others then i really worry about you. People like you cause others to neck themselves, not that I personally am affected.

That aside, i didnt get the players name wrong, i got two players confused. Difference.
Iam Henderson and Ian Hindmarsh are BOTH hookers that played for Parra and Catalans. They even look similar to each other. As soon as the other poster pointed my mistake out i corrected it immediately.

You couldnt help yourself though.

Barkley

Bench
Iam Hindmarsh is still a player, just been ruled out with injury fior the season, but technically on the books.

EDIT:
I am thinking of Ian Henderson. Dont i feel dumb.

Ian Henderson represented Scotland... null in void

Reactions: GW.

ACTPanthers

Bench
HA HA HA HA HA HA keep going mate - This is absolute f**king gold - Morons like you deserve to be told you're a moron... How else would you learn your lesson? Seriously, it's really easy to do a little research before pressing the old Post Reply... Like, REALLY easy

GW.

Juniors
HA HA HA HA HA HA keep going mate - This is absolute f**king gold - Morons like you deserve to be told you're a moron... How else would you learn your lesson? Seriously, it's really easy to do a little research before pressing the old Post Reply... Like, REALLY easy

Keep reaching.
As you can see my fingers are radiating with sizzled fireballs on every letter I type, producing pure gold with the venom o snake acid and Malty smoothness of a malteser.

GW wins this round.

GW.

Juniors

Hmmmm yeah Chester,

What would I research ?

Type into Google 'is there any other players that sound like Ian Hindmarsh I may be confused with'

Get a grip