What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Off Season Buy

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Mateo.

Cowboys bought the best overall. Sims boys, Cooper, Hall, Johnson, Fai Fai Loa and now Tate. All have added something.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Dont forget Fai-Fai Loa.

As a Dragons fan, I know I won't.

That kid always puts in.

Did you see that try he was involved in on Saturday?

This young fella has a lot of qualities - speed, power, agility and as we saw great vision. If he improves under the high ball he'll be the complete package. Also at his tender age he's showing a willingness to do some hard yards to help out the forwards.

As you may tell, us Cowboys fans are very happy to have him.

bottle

Coach
Did you see that try he was involved in on Saturday?

This young fella has a lot of qualities - speed, power, agility and as we saw great vision. If he improves under the high ball he'll be the complete package. Also at his tender age he's showing a willingness to do some hard yards to help out the forwards.

As you may tell, us Cowboys fans are very happy to have him.

Well we want him and Tariq back. What'll it take?

GongPanther

Referee
Mateo.

Cowboys bought the best overall. Sims boys, Cooper, Hall, Johnson, Fai Fai Loa and now Tate. All have added something.

Especially with Tate on board,I can see the Cows as being the Dark-horse of this years finals.

My choices:

Maurice Blair for the Storm.

Cooper and Tate for the Cows.

Phil Gould for the Panthers.

Latest posts