What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bird Contract

MilkShark

First Grade
Sharks only reported "multimillion dollar deal". No mention of actual figures or am I missing something?

MilkShark

First Grade
So what happens to Milford?
He should be worried
This doesn't make sense unless him or Darius is not in the team ... or bird ends up at centre.
Bennett said what he had to to get Bird up there. He will be a centre or backrower whether he likes it or not.

Bird got played.

Eion

First Grade
What culture. The one built around Peptides and grubs. It's certainly not a culture of developing players, Bit hard to spot a local junior in your lineup.
The culture the donkeys are so desperate to copy they shit the bed in paying massive overs for a centre. Even Newcastle weren't as pathetic and desperate as uncle Wayne. Quite sad really.

Generalzod

Immortal
Wayne Bennett would have been burning seeing how good Barba was with us whilst they were paying half his salary.

Made him look like a dick.

The story I've been told is that Bennett told Barba he was worth the big bucks on his 2012 Bulldogs form, but not his Brisbane form. Barba is said to have told Bennett he was worth big dollars on his Dragons form

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...s-nrl-career-is-not-over-20161112-gsnwxh.html

What the f**k does that have to do with anything you absolute wanker?
Typically, trolls like you make no f**king sense whatsoever.

One day you Donkey cork smokers are going to get caught out cookin' the books and when that day comes I will laugh a lot.

Who can forget the Andrew Gee saga in regards to the Broncos salary cap issue, the NRL refused to interview him because he was no longer a employee of the Broncos....Broncos a law unto themeselves.

League guru

Juniors
The culture the donkeys are so desperate to copy they shit the bed in paying massive overs for a centre. Even Newcastle weren't as pathetic and desperate as uncle Wayne. Quite sad really.
If that's the case why are you carrying on so much about losing him. Shouldn' t you be glad to see him go. seeing as he's deserting that wonderful Cronulla culture. Quite sad really.

If that's the case why are you carrying on so much about losing him. Shouldn' t you be glad to see him go. seeing as he's deserting that wonderful Cronulla culture. Quite sad really.
Hey dopey, take your ridiculous, uninformed childish antics and shove up your stinking donkey arse.

Don't you get it, we all have said bird is not a 5/8 or a fullback. If that's where Bennett plays him it won't be for long, then back to centre where he belongs. That old fart Bennett and Bird are gonna fall out fast.

It's going to be delish to watch

SadShark

Bench
Please, please take our premiership. I......I feel you need it more than us and well....I just hate to see you cry so much.

Generalzod

Immortal
Cronulla put a lot in developing him as a player an a Person he achieved a Premiership, Rookie of the year and was selected for State of Origin damn right the fans and the club are upset and now he is going to organization that don't play by the rules..

Eion

First Grade
whats sad is how woeful the donkeys are. How fundamentally useless do you have to be to fail at buying a premiership for over a decade with media backing and basically unlimited funds? You'll not win one again until you lose the sense of entitlement and misplaced arrogance. Maybe even Wayne has woken up to this which is why he's chucking a mill a year at a centre. Won't work though as you're rotten from the top down. More likely the toxic culture will corrupt the individual. Should have poached Lyall and Flanno as a starting point, then got gal up there.

MilkShark

First Grade
With all the advantages the broncos have it really is quite surprising that they are nowhere near winning another premiership. They're barely a top 8 side.

League guru

Juniors
Hey dopey, take your ridiculous, uninformed childish antics and shove up your stinking donkey arse.

Don't you get it, we all have said bird is not a 5/8 or a fullback. If that's where Bennett plays him it won't be for long, then back to centre where he belongs. That old fart Bennett and Bird are gonna fall out fast.

It's going to be delish to watch
Your right, Bennett wouldn't know where to play him. He's only won 6 premierships, probably the most successful coach in The NRL. I am sure he is open to your advice. After all, 1 in 50 years is hard to beat.

Your right, Bennett wouldn't know where to play him. He's only won 6 premierships, probably the most successful coach in The NRL. I am sure he is open to your advice. After all, 1 in 50 years is hard to beat.
Yeah he was so right about Barba too.

All your bj's for the old fart mean nothing. He has been a failure since 2010 and will remain a failure.

Barba got it right - well Wayne you are worth your 2010 form, not your Newcastle / current form.

Keep believing the myth. We will keep laughing at the failures

MilkShark

First Grade
Put me in charge of those teams which were full of Australian players and I'll win those those premierships too.

You guys up north give him too much praise. Stop and have a think about why he has been so successful.

Eion

First Grade
What did mummy say when you went crying to her that the bad old sharky warky released the truth?