What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bird Contract

League guru

Juniors
Yeah he was so right about Barba too.

All your bj's for the old fart mean nothing. He has been a failure since 2010 and will remain a failure.

Barba got it right - well Wayne you are worth your 2010 form, not your Newcastle / current form.

Keep believing the myth. We will keep laughing at the failures
Barba, now there a reliable source. Why did you get rid of him?

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Your right, Bennett wouldn't know where to play him. He's only won 6 premierships, probably the most successful coach in The NRL. I am sure he is open to your advice. After all, 1 in 50 years is hard to beat.
Creeping Jesus is yesterday's man.....left both the Dragons and the Knights in a state of disrepair. In the process of doing the same to the Broncos. Looking forward to the lols over the next couple of years.

lolesi

First Grade
angry-mob.jpg

Get out of here league guru!

shadowboxer

First Grade
Apparently it's an unwritten law

Lol unwritten law
and NRL confirmed sharks didn't do anything wrong legally, just got under the skin of QLD. Like rooting your mates ex wife, legally not wrong, not good look but satisfying

Reactions: tye

League guru

Juniors
Haha, yep Eion was one of our greats. *Your even more stupid than the usual donkey.
As I said you have nothing. But the Broncs have Jack Bird and that's fact. And it's driving you dickheads crazy. Isn't it?
Anyway that's enough, as a wise man once said "you shouldn't f--k with idiots".

Reading the paper today and see that Gidley's phone was ringing non stop after the announcement.

Seems the Knights fans are a bit salty.

Lol.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Your right, Bennett wouldn't know where to play him. He's only won 6 premierships, probably the most successful coach in The NRL. I am sure he is open to your advice. After all, 1 in 50 years is hard to beat.
Probally the most successful coach....go and drop that quote in the Dragons or Newcastle forum if you really want some love. Probally......

Eion

First Grade
As I said you have nothing. But the Broncs have Jack Bird and that's fact. And it's driving you dickheads crazy. Isn't it?
Yep, now you've been owned in a public forum, better run off and have a cry to toddles. Maybe he'll send an email to the forum users to play nice with the donkey supporters.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Yeah....nah. We got three years out of Jack for about a million in total. Was part of our premiership along the way. No hard feelings for Jack for taking a million a season for 4 seasons. Not a half or fullbacks arse-hole so good luck in paying that sort of coin for a centre/back rower who'll cut up rough when he doesn't get to play where HE thinks he should play.

Latest posts