What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bitchfighting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
alien, the report button is to report posts.

It's not called a demand button.

That being said, I can't see anything here that's any worse than any of the drivel in here, so this is where it shall be.

crispy_beef, I know who you are mate, don't go hijacking decent threads to pick on alien.

Do it in here instead. Consider this the Wests Tigers very own Fight Club forum.

Except it's all in one thread.

I don't want anymore childish softcock fighting going on in the other threads in this forum.

Mish

Juniors
No I definately have to agree its Souffs.

I remember I was at a reserve grade game in CS one afternoon and I was amazed on this utterly hot and humid day watching the most mong collection of souffs fans walk past wearing skivvys, beanies, scarfs, jumpers the lot! Weird bunch of people... oh and then theres the ones that I work with.. a completely odd breed of people (except a few who are cool) but the others are weird.. like the one that goes to the WT official forum to keep up to date with what I post.. I don't get what I post in WT has anything to do with him?? generally I just can't stand Souffs, their fans or how they are trying to change everything. (p.s I know that your reading this Peter :roll: )

alien

Referee
I know it's probably a bit late now but GET BACK ON TOPIC PEOPLE and I dont know what the 'X' is fighting41 but I have calmed down. The meditation has worked and I am letting the healing begin.

alien

Referee
madunit said:
alien, the report button is to report posts.

It's not called a demand button.

That being said, I can't see anything here that's any worse than any of the drivel in here, so this is where it shall be.

crispy_beef, I know who you are mate, don't go hijacking decent threads to pick on alien.

Do it in here instead. Consider this the Wests Tigers very own Fight Club forum.

Except it's all in one thread.

I don't want anymore childish softcock fighting going on in the other threads in this forum.

This is ridiculous. You are not supposed to tell everyone else when someone reports something. You are just supposed to get rid of it. You said it was childish when callan pk complained to you about you not doing your job properly but he was exactly right what he said and how he said it.

alien

Referee
Mish if you really dont remember any of this then I am worried about your memory. Im serious.

alien

Referee
themanonthehill said:
X Alien is the Cross ... as in Kings Cross
A nice Thai ladyboy or similar might help with some tension issues

Do you speak from experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.