What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Austin is a better 5/8 than Anthony Milford & Mitchell Moses

blaza88z

Coach
Nice.
He's building nicely towards the end of the season. He seems to have overcome his injury problems from earlier in the year, and is starting to hit his straps. I thought he was outstanding vs the Dogs (that denied try) and Warriors, and good against the Eagles & Titans. But that Knights game was his best performance so far.

They are the benchmark team in the competition, as we all know

adamkungl

Immortal
Maloney's only flaw is that he plays for NSW and is over 30. Shits all over every other plodder in this convo, best 6 in the comp who isn't named Thurston

adamkungl

Immortal
Yeah ok, he just happens to be in top 2 teams every year that were shithouse before and after he was there..

^Agreed. We're starting to gel as a team, so I was relieved to see no Raiders in the Blues this year.

I was also glad to see Ricky overrule Laurie and keep Leilua out of NSW camp as a "development" player.

We'll see if 2 time Origin series losing 5/8 Maloney is in the NSW side come Game 1 2017.

Ok, so I just saw the news and i now know that Mr. Angry was referring to Bird, so apologies for that.

Yeah, it's a pretty dumb selection tbh. He's got good utility value, but he is not a 5/8 by any stretch of the imagination.