What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blue Moon - The Manchester City Thread - C'MON CITY!

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
So Dzeko saves our asses this morning by once again scoring goals at a crucial time. He truly is our super sub.

The dilemma is, do we keep using him as a super sub as we do now and risk losing him to another club who may give him more game time? Or do we reward him with more starting time?

Mong

Post Whore
Very quiet here.. Thought you would be happy with the point the linesman gifted you at the Boleyn last game :)

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
welcome to Europa

Couldn't give a flying f**k about the CL at this stage to be honest. We won the League for the first time in over 40 years last season. I'd rather go back to back and beat Manure any day.

If we keep performing in the league success in Europe will come with time. Too many overnight fans who just want to win the CL.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
We are getting better the last couple of matches. But still plenty of improvement left though which is scary for everyone else.

We have played shit most of the season yet haven't dropped a game. If we start playing our best then good luck to the rest of the league especially considering we will likely be out of Europe and focusing all our time on league glory.

Jason Maher

Immortal
No, just the teams I hate. Namely: Liverpoo, Arse, $hiteh, Leedscum, and to a lesser extent Chel$ki (the easiest mob to troll in this palce).

Jason Maher

Immortal
Never claimed I was a good troll, so not sure what point you're tying to make. But f**k me if citeh fans shouldn't cop it for disappearing as soon as they drop a few games.

Latest posts