What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blue Moon - The Manchester City Thread - C'MON CITY!

brendothejet

First Grade
mate last week was awesome, probably cooler for you in some ways, but we had the banner drapped over the pool tables and everyone just gathered around. new faces, new songs, sh*t loads of pints.

awesome fuin

Tom Shines

First Grade
brendothejet said:
mate last week was awesome, probably cooler for you in some ways, but we had the banner drapped over the pool tables and everyone just gathered around. new faces, new songs, sh*t loads of pints.

awesome fuin
Last week wasn't as fun for me, we played pretty poor and I had some tosser yelling 'You're fookin shyte Petrov!' everytime he got near the ball.

Mate if we can build to a solid base the rest of this season, then you and me have to sit down with the overseas crew and really nut this out and make it fantastic next year.

brendothejet

First Grade
Wheelsy said:
Last week wasn't as fun for me, we played pretty poor and I had some tosser yelling 'You're fookin shyte Petrov!' everytime he got near the ball.

Mate if we can build to a solid base the rest of this season, then you and me have to sit down with the overseas crew and really nut this out and make it fantastic next year.

The main problem is so many people living far away from the city. As soon as the time zone change sets in - kaput, its all over.

Knightmare

Coach
That was a great game by City. First goal was one of the best I've seen in a long time. The retro jerseys looked good as well.

let's not pull our dicks. the first goal one of the best you've seen in a while? it's great to see citeh do the double but it was hardly a great goal

Tom Shines

First Grade
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
let's not pull our dicks. the first goal one of the best you've seen in a while? it's great to see citeh do the double but it was hardly a great goal
Dick already pulled mate, sorry. That was a fantastic performance.

Dragooner

Bench
ILY CITEH! Here is a f*cking oppurtunity Gunners, we need to take it, but trust me I have this gut feeling that we'll choke...

Anyway thanks anyway, that takes the pressure off us regardless of our result.

RedVGooner

Juniors
Saint Dragon said:
ILY CITEH! Here is a f*cking oppurtunity Gunners, we need to take it, but trust me I have this gut feeling that we'll choke...

Anyway thanks anyway, that takes the pressure off us regardless of our result.

dont trust your gut :lol:

trust in arsenal

brendothejet

First Grade
That was sensatioanl.

The City supporters in Scruphy Murphs (the home of Man U in Sydney) Outsung their united counterparts the whole game and to the united twats who threw beer at us at the end, HA! we won!

That was sensatational. Toppped it off on the qway home with some maccas and the bloke threw in 2 free cheeseburgers. one for each goal!

RedVGooner

Juniors
brendothejet said:
That was sensatioanl.

The City supporters in Scruphy Murphs (the home of Man U in Sydney) Outsung their united counterparts the whole game and to the united twats who threw beer at us at the end, HA! we won!

That was sensatational. Toppped it off on the qway home with some maccas and the bloke threw in 2 free cheeseburgers. one for each goal!

must of been a great nite. it was a great performance by man city, dont worry about those man utd supporters, they cant take losin lol :lol:

brendothejet

First Grade
The united fans were filthy about the result. They could'nt believe that they had lost. lol

WE ARE NOT REALLY HERE!

brendothejet

First Grade
I told wheelsy he was a curse over there. He gets back and we smack united.

interesting little stat:

Since 2003 across Man U v Man C games City have now taken 18 points of the Reds, whilst united have only taken 15.

City: best Team in Manchester

Latest posts