What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bodene Thompson Sex scandal.

Diesel

Referee
So will the RLPA come out swinging over this (no pun intended) or are they only worried about player privacy when it's about allowing them to take dodgy payments? Will Greentard go after the media outlets peddling this shit or is he too busy getting involved in divisive political issues that have nothing to do with RL?
Agree, both need to come out and make a stance about click bait or greenbergs rant yesterday was nothing much than a deflection

Diesel

Referee
Joel Thompson must really shit the DT. Not only does he speak out against them, he hasn't (touch wood) given them any ammunition to fire back at him.

By all reports he's a really decent bloke.
Greenberg is probably working on a dossier, full time, to give to his boss, Rupert, about Joel.

carcharias

Immortal
Yet they provide no evidence of this.

Further the consensual group sex is not relevant.

Where did I say anything about group sex having anything to with it?

It's his own dumb arse fault for not using a rubber.
What a f**king idiot.
If she is f**king him and his mates
Imagine all the others she's f**king
Only got himself to blame there.

Stormwarrior82

Juniors
It seems awfully convenient that this story broke at finals time. I think they have been sitting on this story so as to get the most impact. Hopefully by 1 November when nrl start there media dept more clarity of this types of issues can be made. It said the Nrl were already aware of this issue but didn't publicly state as much, now the ex-girlfriend has gone public and created a perceived perception that's not necessary the case. Maybe in future the Nrl needs to make these issues public and take the front foot and direct the conversation away from potentially bad publicity.

Also, This arising now would make the Rlpa/Nrl negotiations interesting.

Spade

Juniors
fair enough if he doesnt want to be with the girl but its his kid, pay some child support and spend some time with the kid, f**k some kids are unlucky who they get as there parents; f**king grub.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Where did I say anything about group sex having anything to with it?

It's his own dumb arse fault for not using a rubber.
What a f**king idiot.
If she is f**king him and his mates
Imagine all the others she's f**king
Only got himself to blame there.
LOL if the shoe was on the other foot and Bodene was a current Sharks player you'd be on the other side of the fence, don't pretend any differently.

carcharias

Immortal
LOL if the shoe was on the other foot and Bodene was a current Sharks player you'd be on the other side of the fence, don't pretend any differently.

You think if he was s sharks player I'd say he was right not use a rubber and get some girl pregnant?

FTR auto the forum sensor changed it to "girl".

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You think if he was s sharks player I'd say he was right not use a rubber and get some girl pregnant?
More the fact you're sitting here labelling a bloke stupid when he's done nothing illegal, or even ethically wrong. He's up to date on child support, everything was consensual... this is a blow up and not really a story, yet you see fit to comment.

gUt

Coach
Carch, you're the reader the DT wants. Who f**king cares about any of the details? If it was consensual, and he's doing the right thing by his kid, there's no story. Go and have sex yourself mate and stop worrying about where his pecker has been.

carcharias

Immortal
More the fact you're sitting here labelling a bloke stupid when he's done nothing illegal, or even ethically wrong. He's up to date on child support, everything was consensual... this is a blow up and not really a story, yet you see fit to comment.
Actually I called him an idiot.
Which he is.

I'll comment if I want.
It's a forum .

carcharias

Immortal
Carch, you're the reader the DT wants. Who f**king cares about any of the details? If it was consensual, and he's doing the right thing by his kid, there's no story. Go and have sex yourself mate and stop worrying about where his pecker has been.
I don't read newspapers
Not even a online
If I do it's because it's posted in here.

Latest posts