What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Kimmorely

TheGame19792003

Juniors
So what if Kimmorely touches the ball more than anyone else in the team. If you have a player of that class, OF COURSE, you give him the ball whenever he wants it.

millersnose

Post Whore
dont fall into reefies rewriting of history

kimmorley handles no more than the average halfback in the nrl

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Ahh a project for next year.
Average touches per set of six.
Or should I say, average"no ivolvement"per set of six, which would be much easier to tally.
Will be a shame if Ando is gone now.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
You know I'm right.

He takes the ball just so he can pass it to a forward . He clearly had no intention of doing anything.
It's like he's getting paid "per touch".

after watching so many games & taking notice of him taking everyball, it becomes very annoying.
Like a moth on your TV screen.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
beerboy said:
i think u would sack ur halfback if he was not involved once during a complete set of 6
I agree.
Its just when they touch it 5 times in a set of six, for 40 sets of six, that it becomes time for them to pull their heads in.

Frenzy

Juniors
The blacktip_reefy BK Depreciation Society is using the exact same MO of the blacktip_reefy Ando Hatred Society.

Saturation coverage of the same tedious point.

Yeah, yeah Noddy handles the ball most

Lets start the count at 17, that's how many times you've said it so far :lol:

imasharkie

Coach
Frenzy said:
The blacktip_reefy BK Depreciation Society is using the exact same MO of the blacktip_reefy Ando Hatred Society.

Saturation coverage of the same tedious point.

Yeah, yeah Noddy handles the ball most

Lets start the count at 17, that's how many times you've said it so far :lol:
good one frenzy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Foz

Bench
Kimmorley was pretty quiet in this test but his performance was solid. I took note of how many times Kimmorley touched the football in a set of 6. As you'd expect he got it most times on the last tackle as he is the kicker. It took until the 60th minute for Kimmorley to touch the ball 3 times in a set of 6. This coincided with Lockyer getting a poke in the eye. Kimmorley touched the ball 3 times again in the 64th minute and touched the ball 3 times in the next set Australia had. Other than this he didn't get the ball 3 times (in a set of 6) in the whole match. (I may have missed a set or 2).
A lot of the time he either relayed the ball on or re turned the ball back to a forward. Didnt appear to hog the ball too much to me but he may not have got the ball as much in this game as others because of the game plan or he is carrying an injury.
He had to get the player of the series wouldn't he? (Lockyer the only other chance).

Frenzy

Juniors
Foz said:
Kimmorley was pretty quiet in this test but his performance was solid. I took note of how many times Kimmorley touched the football in a set of 6. As you'd expect he got it most times on the last tackle as he is the kicker. It took until the 60th minute for Kimmorley to touch the ball 3 times in a set of 6. This coincided with Lockyer getting a poke in the eye. Kimmorley touched the ball 3 times again in the 64th minute and touched the ball 3 times in the next set Australia had. Other than this he didn't get the ball 3 times (in a set of 6) in the whole match. (I may have missed a set or 2).
A lot of the time he either relayed the ball on or re turned the ball back to a forward. Didnt appear to hog the ball too much to me but he may not have got the ball as much in this game as others because of the game plan or he is carrying an injury.
He had to get the player of the series wouldn't he? (Lockyer the only other chance).

Hey come on now Foz - don't let the facts get in the way of a good story! :lol: :lol:

Latest posts