What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane Tigers make their bid to be 18th team

Whoopee you have some liberally minded people in Brisbane. In most cities you will find liberals, particularly in the inner sanctums of those cities - they tend to be the bourgeoisie class of highly educated and high income persons.

I have travelled across the country mate and Queenslanders are pretty much the most conservative in the country.

You brought up Bjelke-Petersen, Hanson and Katter. I countered it by showing Queensland is a very diverse state.

Brisbane and Melbourne are the only cities with Federal MPs from The Greens, with 75% of them from Brisbane. It proves Queensland is the most culturally diverse state in the country.

Queensland Labor has been far-left for years. They keep getting re-elected.

Canard

Immortal
I don't think a few one term Greens is much evidence of anything.

And it's certainly got f**k all to do with the NRL and the location of a future NRL team.

Colk

First Grade
You brought up Bjelke-Petersen, Hanson and Katter. I countered it by showing Queensland is a very diverse state.

Brisbane and Melbourne are the only cities with Federal MPs from The Greens, with 75% of them from Brisbane. It proves Queensland is the most culturally diverse state in the country.

Queensland Labor has been far-left for years. They keep getting re-elected.

Do you know what far-left is?

Both Liberal and Labor have essentially the same economic and political platform other than the skirting around of a few social issues wherein one side (right) calls the other woke and the other side (left) calls the other retrogressive.

Colk

First Grade
I don't think a few one term Greens is much evidence of anything.

And it's certainly got f**k all to do with the NRL and the location of a future NRL team.

Exactly. It’s funny how one person thinks that Brisbane being a cultural advanced place in his opinion is any sort of justification for another side in Brisbane.

Wb1234

Referee

Both Liberal and Labor have essentially the same economic and political platform other than the skirting around of a few social issues wherein one side (right) calls the other woke and the other side (left) calls the other retrogressive.
Libs are American lackies and can’t balance the budget

Queensland Labor changed the name of Fraser Island to K'gari and we're looking at changing Brisbane to Meanjin.

Queensland Labor is all in on renewable energy. Their position on transgender issues is quite radical.

Colk

First Grade
Queensland Labor changed the name of Fraser Island to K'gari and we're looking at changing Brisbane to Meanjin.

Queensland Labor is all in on renewable energy. Their position on transgender issues is quite radical.

Thanks for confirming what I said in the last post.

The only difference between the two parties are some social issues.

Commies don’t exist in Australia anymore (at least not in a political party sense) but yes they are the most liberal.
There are communists in Australia. Many of the street protesters who march against Australia Day and for the "Yes" campaign on "The Voice" and the plebiscite displayed communist banners on their signs. Roz Ward is as communist as it gets.

Colk

First Grade
There are communists in Australia. Many of the street protesters who march against Australia Day and for the "Yes" campaign on "The Voice" and the plebiscite displayed communist banners on their signs. Roz Ward is as communist as it gets.

I’m sure there are. There are probably also neo- nazis and racists in this country. They are just not in parliament are they

I’m sure there are. There are probably also neo- nazis and racists in this country. They are just not in parliament are they

Last edited: