What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bromwich and Proctor done with coke too!

callmack1

Staff member
Stupid. Completely stupid. Do these players not understand that they are role models and it's a privilege to play NRL.

Pommy

Coach
Can't be too harsh on them it's a pretty normal occurance for people their age. They need to get their mates to supply them though rather than put themselves in these stupid situations.
If it was up to me there would be no drug tests for recreational drugs but I would give punishment to people like these and SKD who have brought the NRL in to disrepute by their actions.

southsport

First Grade
Can't be too harsh on them it's a pretty normal occurance for people their age. They need to get their mates to supply them though rather than put themselves in these stupid situations.
If it was up to me there would be no drug tests for recreational drugs but I would give punishment to people like these and SKD who have brought the NRL in to disrepute by their actions.

The clubs and the NRL are their employers and I would imagine that recreational drugs would hinder their performance so I can see how drug and alcohol testing can be justified, let alone the fact that they can then get behind the wheel of a vehicle and take out some innocent member of the public.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
This is pretty stupid regarding nearly all NRL players would be doing coke at one point of their career. They are under a ridiculous amount of stress to perform week in and week out. Coke wouldn't hinder their performances significantly. Marijuana, cigarettes and alcohol could and 2 out of those 3 are legal. I understand there needs to be punishment because we don't want all the players playing when they're riled up on coke but it's not like they're cheating with performance enhancing drugs unlike some players...

Pommy

Coach
The clubs and the NRL are their employers and I would imagine that recreational drugs would hinder their performance so I can see how drug and alcohol testing can be justified, let alone the fact that they can then get behind the wheel of a vehicle and take out some innocent member of the public.

Getting behind the wheel is a totally seperate issue. Me you anyone can do that and theirs laws in place to deal with it.
The NRL don't think it hinders them that much as it's a two strike rule (per year) Ben Barba only fell foul because he was stupid enough to do it again in the same year after being caught once already.
A bit of coke on a night is your own business unless you are stupid enough to get caught in my opinion anyway.
How the hell SKD got busted for t in the Ivy I have no idea I doubt there was a single person in there on a Thursday night who wasn't taking it.

themacemaceman

Juniors
The stupidity of players amazes me.
If your going to do this maybe do it in the privacy of your own home.
Somebody is always going to see you when you do this out on the town.

As a for SKD how easy would it me to set up a bloke.
A hot chick with half a gram goes up and gives him a cuddle in a night club and slips it in his pocket.
He's got an ex that's pissed at him and wants revenge?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Stupid. Completely stupid. Do these players not understand that they are role models and it's a privilege to play NRL.
Just another thing to add to the long list of how the NRL is ametuerish and they don't crack down on nothing!!!!!!

They're starting to get a very bad record is the NRL.

How are they going to entice more fans to follow the game when there is an endless list of issues????

Rabbits20

Immortal
This is pretty stupid regarding nearly all NRL players would be doing coke at one point of their career. They are under a ridiculous amount of stress to perform week in and week out. Coke wouldn't hinder their performances significantly. Marijuana, cigarettes and alcohol could and 2 out of those 3 are legal. I understand there needs to be punishment because we don't want all the players playing when they're riled up on coke but it's not like they're cheating with performance enhancing drugs unlike some players...
I wouldn't say it's nearly all. I think that's incorrect.

Probably about 30-35 percent I reckon.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
There would be very few players in the NRL throughout their careers that stay away from a substance like cocaine. The players are people as well. I would only assume the players at their physical peaks would not go near the stuff as they want to keep a healthy routine. It's not difficult to take diaretics and flush out the drugs from your system. Drug testing isn't as accurate as it portrays itself to be. The random ones are very successful however.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Just another thing to add to the long list of how the NRL is ametuerish and they don't crack down on nothing!!!!!!

They're starting to get a very bad record is the NRL.

How are they going to entice more fans to follow the game when there is an endless list of issues????

we have brought up 3 generations of idiots FACT all they do is tattoo themselves allover and get off their heads its the norm and the next generation of idiots will be far far worse......Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i was talking to a friend of mine whom follows stmerge and he said he has not watched a game since milford dropped the ball when souths played the broncos.....i mentioned that to you r20 the game has gone to shiiit with the nrl the video ref and the refs mistakes and linesmans mistakes fug me the game has gone sterile....Shadow...for the 1st time im getting sick of that fuggin shiiit refereeing rules its bs....many people i know are saying the same thing........the broncs are over the cap but players are taking a pay cut to stay together ohhhhh bs thats a smoke screen so bennett can win a premiership fraudulently FACT....

southsport

First Grade
Getting behind the wheel is a totally seperate issue. Me you anyone can do that and theirs laws in place to deal with it.
The NRL don't think it hinders them that much as it's a two strike rule (per year) Ben Barba only fell foul because he was stupid enough to do it again in the same year after being caught once already.
A bit of coke on a night is your own business unless you are stupid enough to get caught in my opinion anyway.
How the hell SKD got busted for t in the Ivy I have no idea I doubt there was a single person in there on a Thursday night who wasn't taking it.

Well what are the after effects of snorting coke and for how long does it stay in a persons system?

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
images