What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BroncosNRL

Marlins

Juniors
Lack of vision?

Coming from a fan of the club that needed an 'exclusivity' clause post super league so that they had the whole of Brisbane to themselves? The ARLC runs the game now,look who is in charge of it , a f**king QLDer you dill.

As time goes on, you Brisbane fans isolate yourselves from the rest of the state with your arrogant bullshit, let alone the rest of the comp. Which is fine with most NQ fans, the shackles of pre-1995 are well and truly off these days.
And you cowboy fans just keep riding that high horse of yours

Nice Beaver

First Grade
oh, you are salty.just like the sign among the manly fans at a home game- you hate us, guess what, we hate you too.

Thanks for your input.

Invaluable as always.

"Oh, you are salty" . Way to prove the point you 14 year old gimp.

Marlins

Juniors
What high horse? Is there one word I typed there that isn't true?
What arrogant BS?
The Broncos fans have nothing to do with what the Nrl/Arlc Do. The way you cow fans have carried on since winning the GF is borderline disgraceful. I have met so many of you fans and majority are arrogant and you've got the nerve to call Brisbane fans arrogant go f**k yourself

carcharias

Immortal
Refs need sacking for missing that milford knock on.
Refs , bunker plebs, the lot needs pissing off.

Why should the public waste their money on that rubbish last night.

The clubs should have the power to get rid of shithouse officiating.

How hard is the job?
Everyone in here could do no worse.
What's worse than pathetically inept?

isaiah

Bench
Made a mockery of the HIA tonight too the Broncos.. first after letting Milford kick the goal, the with 15 minutes left Milford "Slow to Rise" after a Burgess shoulder charge, but not taken off for a second HIA, which means under the rules he shouldn't have even been on field for the Field goal..

I know it opens a can or worms about teams targeting players, but thats the protocol the NRL have put in place
Bigger mockery was leilua in the early game

Nice Beaver

First Grade
What arrogant BS?
The Broncos fans have nothing to do with what the Nrl/Arlc Do. The way you cow fans have carried on since winning the GF is borderline disgraceful. I have met so many of you fans and majority are arrogant and you've got the nerve to call Brisbane fans arrogant go f**k yourself

Need some tissues there sweetie??

Lol

isaiah

Bench
I said the same in the game day thread .
Klown only asked about Milford .
Never said anything about MOGA
I read it as Klown thought it was either a Milford try or held up ..
He should have said that when talking to the Bunker .
Try or no tr ...tackle was completed .
The ref then asked was it a 20 restart

Marlins

Juniors
Need some tissues there sweetie??

Lol
Arrgh is the same bullshit Iv been listening to since the 90's ffs Broncos get this Broncs get that maybe if Sydney had less clubs the remaining clubs would get bigger TPAs it's that difficult to figure and maybe Brisbane only needs one club not 9

carcharias

Immortal
Ricky stuart should send the blokes from the Broncos rabbits bunker a carton of piss.
They really took the heat off him today... which is a shame.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Arrgh is the same bullshit Iv been listening to since the 90's ffs Broncos get this Broncs get that maybe if Sydney had less clubs the remaining clubs would get bigger TPAs it's that difficult to figure and maybe Brisbane only needs one club not 9

Brisbane needs at least one more team.

Can't wait for it to happen.

The carry on out of Red Hill will be delicious.

simmo05

Bench
Brisbane needs at least one more team.

Can't wait for it to happen.

The carry on out of Red Hill will be delicious.
If it does ever bloody happen, i cant see them winning another premiership in a hurry afterwards. Look how successful they have been since the tits have been in the comp. One more team would root them