What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buy of the season 2017

possm

Coach
This absolutely. The team always played better and ran straighter when L'Estrange or Garvey or even Marketo were on the ground instead of Rein. Rein was definitely an impediment to progress.
I honestly believe Mary should be blamed. He tried to implement an impossible playing style with poor individual instructions to players. It never worked and it was frustrating to players. This costesd our team and Club greatly. In 2017 with a completely different playing style and individual players playing to their strenghths, the team and Club are performing much better.

The buck stops with Mary.

Minh

First Grade
$100 mate, and that's the biggest gamble I've ever been involved in since asking my ex wife to marry me ! First time I've backed us to win a premiership, not that I thought we'd even finish top 8 just couldn't resist the odds.

What were we paying at the time 100 to 1, Wests Tigers won the comp in 2005 at 100 to 1 odds......