What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cairns trial squad named

Vic Mackey

Referee
My mate who’s a dogs fan said Corey Thompson was criminally under rated. He played most of his footy in the ESL at fullback. Very handy squad player.

Vozzy

Juniors
That was nice work by Thompson I gave to say though cowboys look done out there with the lead already we should be able to put a few more points on they look to be playing touch footy

Clifferd

Coach
We just look like we suit the conditions better than the Cowboys which is weird. I guess we're a lot fitter than previous seasons

Vic Mackey

Referee
I gave to say though cowboys look done out there with the lead already we should be able to put a few more points on they look to be playing touch footy

Definitely. Every tigers player is playing for a spot. Cowboys know will be there round 1. You can see the difference in motivation.

Vic Mackey

Referee
McIllwirck, I wanna like him cause he’s such a whole hearted player...but his service is so, so bad

Vozzy

Juniors
First 5 weeks of the competition will be a thousand penalties for incorrect play the ball

Vic Mackey

Referee
If Marsters continues to improve he’ll walk into the NZ side this year..actually nah they’ll just Gerald Beale instead

Latest posts