What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campbelltown trial v Manly Sat 11, 2017

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i did not rate him but it seems he has gotten better since last year so talaki is now off my dud list since the manly seabeagles game yesterday.... Shadow... (15)duds left....you have (10)duds R20....im 5 duds up on you.

alien

Referee
Chill out Shadow and stop being so negative all the time! Have some green tea to help you relax! :D

Rabbits20

Immortal
i did not rate him but it seems he has gotten better since last year so talaki is now off my dud list since the manly seabeagles game yesterday.... Shadow... (15)duds left....you have (10)duds R20....im 5 duds up on you.
I told you so lol. I have a good eye.

I don't agree with all your dud list as you know.

Rabbits20

Immortal
My 10 players who aren't up to NRL standard:

Murphy
Moceidreke
Tasi
Travers
Levido
Kelly
Nielsen
Deitz
Siolo
Tyrrell

Are they all on your list Shadow???

Pending:

Gosiewski
Greinke
Turner

Rabbits20

Immortal
i appreciate the input (TMMM) but with a team full of (use by date players and dud players and nsw cup players) such as this below we are not going to be playing in a grand final until we put the broom thru the (dud 16)below- (goodwin,nielsen,clark,tyrrell,gray,hunt,rochow,cherrington,rochow,turner,dietz,gosiewski,greinke,kelly,rudolf,talaki) i just dont get it we seem to be acquiring more and more and more duds each year,if anyone can be honest do you think the broncs and storm and the cows would have all of these16 players on their 1st grade roster???surely someone on here can see that??i know doyen can see it and dogmatix would definitely see it even though he is a proud bulldog fan...
i know a few on here will say oh we need all these players in our team we cant have a team of super stars such as the broncs,cows,and storm of today we need these sorts of players every team has them but not as many wouldnt you say?? our recruitment is getting worse it has not changed who did we buy that is outstanding in 2017? farah thats all heaven help us!!!!!!! And lastly hopefully out of the (dud 16) i am hoping that cherro and rochow do make some sort of impact to push out clark and tyrrell to the bears but sadly madge will keep clark but the rest definitely dont cut the mustard in 1st grade goodwin is too long in the tooth nowadays and johnny sutton aint far behind him and tyrrell should don the souths cares t-shirt instead of a 1st grade jumper in 2017.... Shadow...

I found it just as I said I couldn't.

You repeated Rochow twice.

You've taken Talakai out so it is the dud 14. I've got 6 you're missing though.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Shadows new updated(15 dud) nsw cup players list below-

nielsen
gray
clark
tyrrell
turner
dietz
gosiewski
kelly
rudolph
moceidreke
tasi
travers
levido
siolo
murphy

Comments: goodwin should retire after 2017,greinke unproven.

Latest posts