What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can the Sydney Roosters win the Grand Final again this year?

Danoz Direct

Juniors
I would have to agree.

They've adapted without McCullogh quite brilliantly and are playing a very exciting brand of "small ball" with the 3 nippy midget playmakers.

Great to watch but the problem for the Broncos ie that they don't match up well vs the Storm.

I tend to disagree with them not matching up well against the Storm. They are playing the type of footy that the Storm hate to play against and have been beaten by.

Danoz Direct

Juniors
The Storm beat them by 40 odd about a month ago.

Broncos would have beaten them in Melbourne earlier in the year if not for a lucky late try.

Also the Broncos were beaten without Milford, Boyd, Oates and McGuire, so that wasn't a fair indication.

They can beat them for sure.

Broncos are contenders for the top 4 but not for the Grand Final. They just don't have the breadth of class across the park that the Storm and the Roosters have.

Danoz Direct

Juniors
Broncos are contenders for the top 4 but not for the Grand Final. They just don't have the breadth of class across the park that the Storm and the Roosters have.

Not sure what class you are talking about when it comes to the Roosters...

Broncos thrashed the Roosters before the Origin period.

OldPanther

Coach

At the moment the Broncs centres are better than the Roosters. Latrell has potential but switches off. In fact the roosters have trouble playing for 80 as a team in general.

OldPanther

Coach
Weren't you watching Roosters vs Storm? 2 tries each. Storm won on penalty goals.

Yes I did. Again not an 80 minute performance and the discipline should worry Rooster fans. The same thing happened with the game against us earlier in the year. We nearly beat you on penalty goals. They deserve to be top 4 but they'll need to step up come finals. Storm also have been off the last 2 weeks.

Molly

Juniors
Roosters wont make the GF.....can see them going out in straight sets. Too inconsistent and play way too negative to be real threat. Robinson does not have any plan B for when things are going against them, very one dimensional coach. Bennett, Flanagan, Bellamy, Arthur even McGregor have a more dynamic coaching style and can adapt to a number of circumstances. I think Robinson gets out coached too often.

Roosters wont make the GF.....can see them going out in straight sets. Too inconsistent and play way too negative to be real threat. Robinson does not have any plan B for when things are going against them, very one dimensional coach. Bennett, Flanagan, Bellamy, Arthur even McGregor have a more dynamic coaching style and can adapt to a number of circumstances. I think Robinson gets out coached too often.

Trent Robinson is a master coach. He understands the game well. He was beaten by an incompetent referee.

The awarding of a penalty try to Melbourne was a disgrace.

Life's Good

Coach

.upload_2017-8-14_8-59-23.png

OVP

Coach

Hey Molly, your dog made a post.

adamkungl

Immortal

Does anyone on here remember the Dragons fan Gaba that used to post around 2010 lol

Latest posts