What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Captain?

pogo

Juniors
dykes the bloke the club is trying to offload.........as captain and half back

this is going to be a very interesting six weeks indeed.

i hope peter brady deservedly gets a first grade call up he is just the player to benfefit from a stint outside dykeseee

this is going to be fun!

shadowboxer

First Grade
do you reckon the fans will have torn down the grand stand by season end? I agree with pogo, it is going to be interesting.....

Thomo.

First Grade
i'd give kinga a go. but lance thrown in...i like it!

but yes dykes would be on the cards as favorite

imasharkie

Coach
Bird will be moved from the bench to starting lock and made captain.
Why?

1)Because he's had experience as a captain with the junior Kangas.
2) He's a born leader
3) He's the Cronulla player on the team who's played the longest for them.

The only other candidate for the job would be Dykes.

ghoti

Bench
Dykes is a natural captain in any case...he's a better captain than Kimmorley, but to strip Noddy of his captaincy will see him throw a hissy fit and take his ball home.

Dykes deserves a run at captain at least as a trial...he's experienced, treats referees with respect and won't give away those ridiculous ruck and talk back penalties that Noddy does. BUT if giving Dykes the captaincy splits the team, then I don't want him there.

Hilder all the way.

Macca

Coach
So is the club actually going to announce the skipper or do ewe have to wait to see who runs out first on Sunday?

Jimbo

Immortal
Macca said:
So is the club actually going to announce the skipper or do ewe have to wait to see who runs out first on Sunday?

Is Mr Sharkie going to be captain???

shark_girl

Juniors
ghoti said:
Dykes is a natural captain in any case...he's a better captain than Kimmorley, but to strip Noddy of his captaincy will see him throw a hissy fit and take his ball home.

Dykes deserves a run at captain at least as a trial...he's experienced, treats referees with respect and won't give away those ridiculous ruck and talk back penalties that Noddy does. BUT if giving Dykes the captaincy splits the team, then I don't want him there.

Hilder all the way.

Kimmorley just like chucking hissy fits, he more of a girl than me. I reakon Hilder for Captain, definalty. Doubt he will get it though.

Personally, I think it will go to Dykes.

shark_girl

Juniors
ghoti said:
The more I look at it, the more I see Hilder as the obvious choice. Although I do agree with you on most of your post BTR, I can't see Bailey getting the nod. Poor temperament...in saying that, you can't get much worse than Noddy.

It's certainly a pickle. My vote's Hilder as is shark_girl i'm sure...

F**k yeh, Hilder all the way! He definalty gets my vote, no contest as far as im concerned!

shark_girl

Juniors
millersnose said:
hmmmm

i think i beleive you

Yeh me too! He drives me mad, always whingin about something...hasn't been happy since his daddy Opes left...wish he would back to him and stop annoying us! argh!

tye

Juniors
How could they give it to dykes, He tried to walk on the club, his form has been average and we seen what he is like under pressure eg losing the game against the roosters.

Since 73

First Grade
Captain?...
At least Sully's gone.
He would have lost the toss for sure.

"Come on ref, double or nothing?...best of 3?"

NikkiShark

Juniors
Since 73 said:
Captain?...
At least Sully's gone.
He would have lost the toss for sure.

"Come on ref, double or nothing?...best of 3?"
:lol: we all know Sully wouldn't be captain.

Latest posts