What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chelsea F.C. III: The Age of Antonio

Haffa

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation...of-right-issue-holding-up-stadium-development

Despite the confidential nature of the agreement, a standard proviso in such cases, The Sun speculate — and probably fairly safely in this case — that Chelsea and the family managed to settle on financial compensation somewhere between what the club were initially offering and what the family were demanding. This settlement comes two months after the local council passed a motion to prevent an injunction from the family that could’ve conceivably scuppered Chelsea’s plans. At that point, barring a successful appeal of the motion (they would not have been able to raise an actual injunction against the council itself), the family had no choice other than to agree some level of compensation.

Meanwhile, the consultation period for Chelsea’s purchase of 60 per cent of the neighboring Sir Oswald Stoll Mansions property ended last week, and their Board of Trustees are expected to render a decision based on that soon. Although not as critical to the stadium development as the right of light issues, the expanded footprint of the site could prove helpful as well, especially in improving access to Fulham-Broadway tube station.

The timeline for the new £1bn Stamford Bridge continues to forecast a move-out date of 2020 (with decking work to begin next summer, 2019, around the stadium itself) and a move-in date of 2024.

Mong

Post Whore
After that win by our team at the swamp i should have been, but nah...Haffa was definitely triggered tho. Started talking about a random 14 year old girl...

It’s always a good day after a saints victory over the scum from the shire.

Haffa

Our f**k ups in the transfer market are well documented. But getting N'Golo Kante for little over 30m is up there with the best transfer deals in our history.

Saints at Wembley it is.

Jimbo

Immortal
Our f**k ups in the transfer market are well documented. But getting N'Golo Kante for little over 30m is up there with the best transfer deals in our history.

Saints at Wembley it is.

Absolutely

This season continues to be a live demonstration of key person dependency

Jack_Napier

Staff member

Saints at Wembley it is.
In today's market what would he be worth coming off the season he had with Leicester. 32m was a steal then let alone in the crazy inflated market we have at the moment.
Leicester look to have another Kante in the making in Ndidi as well, no chance they short change themselves again.

Salah for 37 is a freaking bargain at the moment as well.

saint.nick

Coach
In today's market what would he be worth coming off the season he had with Leicester. 32m was a steal then let alone in the crazy inflated market we have at the moment.
Leicester look to have another Kante in the making in Ndidi as well, no chance they short change themselves again.

Salah for 37 is a freaking bargain at the moment as well.
We're apparently keen on Ndidi

Haffa

Snap trip to take the kids to see my UK grandparents happens to concide with a decent run of games. Saints at Home, Burnley away, Saints at Wembley, Swansea away. All tickets sorted as of last night except Swansea.

If we lose at Wembley it’s clearly my fault.

Haffa

Fulham Home to Brentford and away at the Den as well. Might need to sort travel insurance for that one.

Jimbo

Immortal
Snap trip to take the kids to see my UK grandparents happens to concide with a decent run of games. Saints at Home, Burnley away, Saints at Wembley, Swansea away. All tickets sorted as of last night except Swansea.

If we lose at Wembley it’s clearly my fault.

Very nice

If we lose at Wembley though, we both know whose fault it would be. She of the misleading and deceptive shirt ;)

Haffa

Very nice

If we lose at Wembley though, we both know whose fault it would be. She of the misleading and deceptive shirt ;)
I cut her off after the ticket fiasco last season tbh it's been a great year not having to deal with her.