What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Christmas Mafia

Rebel

First Grade
Town derped from the outset, really. Their eagerness to lynch micky on PP's obvious trolling wasted a lynch and his Hodor, butch (originally town vigilante) KTFed it, KTF was lynched on the basis on some flimsy reasoning, and then there was the above hook, line, and sinker self destruction.

It's far from the worst derped town I've seen, but it sure did make the mafia's job a lot easier when nobody except micky & Bazal ever bothered to target them.

Couldn't disagree more tbh. It was a good town performance. Micky and seejay worked well to out dutchy, I outted sgl (albeit luckily) and the real santa was able to out hogg with the post cond. It wasn't perfect but it was one of the few games where town (well the ones that contributed) actually analysed posts, outted the bad guys quickly and shared info etc. The fake recruit was the only thing that did us in.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Couldn't disagree more tbh. It was a good town performance. Micky and seejay worked well to out dutchy, I outted sgl (albeit luckily) and the real santa was able to out hogg with the post cond. It wasn't perfect but it was one of the few games where town (well the ones that contributed) actually analysed posts, outted the bad guys quickly and shared info etc. The fake recruit was the only thing that did us in.

I agreed with you up to your point about the fake recruit being solely responsible for your loss.

As I said, only micky seemed to bother targeted mafia members after they were outed. Several people who could have killed, blocked, or otherwise f**ked with the mafia instead went around targeting the town.

Even if there was a genuine recruit, it made no sense to leave guys like Dutchy able to act every single night.

Rebel

First Grade
I agreed with you up to your point about the fake recruit being solely responsible for your loss.

As I said, only micky seemed to bother targeted mafia members after they were outed. Several people who could have killed, blocked, or otherwise f**ked with the mafia instead went around targeting the town.

Even if there was a genuine recruit, it made no sense to leave guys like Dutchy able to act every single night.

That was just one or two people slacking off. Not a collective 'town derp'

mickyj

Bench
If frosty had targeted dutchy he would of either blocked or killed him and made a hue difference

mickyj

Bench
i award myself town mvp
I knew once I went mafia would win 100% as it seemed no one other then myself and bazal seemed to be trying to stop them

Rebel

First Grade
How would following outted mafia around have helped? We already knew what their powers were. Following them, wouldn't have stopped them at all.

The people who could have blocked/killed mafia should have while the people who had investigative powers (like me) should have targeted other townies that were possible recruits.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I didn't say you derped Rebel. Just a number of town members with handy roles.

That's pretty much how mafia has worked since time immemorial.

Latest posts