What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Club Press Release: Coaching review for 2017

VodkaSaint

Juniors
I did hear something it says 11 8 11 9 and the guy would not say more than that, please be true

nontime111

Juniors
That feeling when you read another official end-of-season review announcement by the Dragons telling you the coach won't be sacked:

giphy.gif
MARY...... If you REALLY bleed red and white do the right thing brother and fall on your sword!

Sheridan Stand

Juniors
The only release you will get this Friday is that they are all giving themselves pay rises for a great 2017 season. A job well done boys, pay rises and crownies for everyone.

Dragon Blood

Juniors
Don't be surprised if Mcgregor is sacked next month.. You read it here first..
My gut feeling post in another thread.

The stats can't support another 2 years of gardbage out of depth coaching.

Fingers, toes, ears, eyes, testicales even crossed that we have a REAL coach to start the pre season

j0nesy

Bench
Don't be surprised if Mcgregor is sacked next month.. You read it here first..
I'll be very surprised if he is sacked. Best hope is that he resigns but I doubt that too. There have been several golden opportunities for both to happen to date and yet we still have him.

hazzbeen

Bench
I'll be very surprised if he is sacked. Best hope is that he resigns but I doubt that too. There have been several golden opportunities for both to happen to date and yet we still have him.
Mate everything about the joint has a bad stench about it . Either the NRL own Doust's backside and he is in big debt to them , or they just keep looking after each other . The boy's club has a lot of members and Mary is a life member because how could they keep him at coach after really no improvement ....

I will say it's Doust, not a peep from that big headed merkin in quite some time and the question is why.

He must know everyone is basically laughing at the Dragons yet he and his bum chums don't seem to care or are to frightened to explain why things are the way they are.

Again its not an entire across the board issue in terms of performances the under 20's had a good season with a new coach and a very young squad.

Illawarra was a bit up and down but that was partly due to the age of the squad, injuries and players being let go mid year and the players that left mid year the team actually played better without them.

McGregor has shown what I have always known he is stupid and arrogant and that is a horrible combo.

getsmarty

Immortal
I will say it's Doust, not a peep from that big headed merkin in quite some time and the question is why.

He must know everyone is basically laughing at the Dragons yet he and his bum chums don't seem to care or are to frightened to explain why things are the way they are.

Again its not an entire across the board issue in terms of performances the under 20's had a good season with a new coach and a very young squad.

Illawarra was a bit up and down but that was partly due to the age of the squad, injuries and players being let go mid year and the players that left mid year the team actually played better without them.

McGregor has shown what I have always known he is stupid and arrogant and that is a horrible combo.

According to others its Doust....Pushed through the re-signing of Mary....On that basis alone he should leave immediately and take Mary with him....Maybe he could work for Mary's painting business.

FlameThrower

Bench
A few points..
1- no way in the world will MacGregor resign he will either stay on or be sacked by the Club
2- no way will we see a new coach this year
3- no way will Club sack him this year, he is with us for at least next year or the full 2 years per his contract.
Sorry guys but we are stuck with him and better get used to it..there is almost no media pressure on the board or Club and there's no respect shown by the experts in sporting ranks - it's almost accepted we are a run of the mill Club that's shines in patches, but fades when it gets tough. We have zero influence with NRL as we are reliant on NRL for funding too..and owe them millions..

getsmarty

Immortal
A few points..
1- no way in the world will MacGregor resign he will either stay on or be sacked by the Club
2- no way will we see a new coach this year
3- no way will Club sack him this year, he is with us for at least next year or the full 2 years per his contract.
Sorry guys but we are stuck with him and better get used to it..there is almost no media pressure on the board or Club and there's no respect shown by the experts in sporting ranks - it's almost accepted we are a run of the mill Club that's shines in patches, but fades when it gets tough. We have zero influence with NRL as we are reliant on NRL for funding too..and owe them millions..

Correct....Thank You Doust and Board. What a complete an utter joke we are.

Latest posts