What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Commentator dribble

forestfan

Juniors
Danny bedurus “ that’s a heads up play “

Might be 2018 buzz phrase but by god if I hear it again I might put a brick through the screen

Stop saying it for every time a half decent play is made .

Brutus

Referee
Danny bedurus “ that’s a heads up play “

Might be 2018 buzz phrase but by god if I hear it again I might put a brick through the screen

Stop saying it for every time a half decent play is made .

Everyone is saying it. So f**king annoying.

Spot On

Coach
Kevvie telling viewers the Broncos would hsng in there for the win last night.

...... 20 points later.....

mozza91

Coach
‘Single handedly’ is a real go to for the Fox guys. Apparently Michael Morgan single handedly got the Cowboys to the Grand Final last even in spite of that useless prick Taumalolo.

johnny plath

Juniors
One that shits me is when the commentators marvel that someone other than a forward is packing in the scrum, or a halfback doesn't feed it. Hell, I'm sure its been like that for at least 20 years now, they really need to move on or f**k off. Its not some marvellous new invention either, anyone else remember Paul Sironen running off the 5/8 from a scrum in the 80s. Also had a gutfull of commentators whingeing about the refs, we get it, they don't agree... now f**king move on cos thats how it is and their whining is f**king up the presentation... if you don't like it get a new job. Maybe they need to blow up deluxe about stubborn coaches and teams that want to push the limit, thinking that eventually the refs will give up... not sure its going to happen.

AJB1102

First Grade
Matt Nable is the f**king worst

He was crediting Fusitua with an extra try all game last weekend.

Scores his 2nd; "AND THERES HIS HAT TRICK!"

Scores his 3rd; "OMG! 4 TRIES"

Then for the remaining 15mins kept talking about his 4 try haul and no one pulled him up. They can't get a stat on how many times Ryan James has kicked a ball over his career in a matter of minutes but no one can tap Nable on the shoulder and tell him Fus' first try was disallowed.

Latest posts