What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats on Dugan..

jak

Bench
And you spell like you left school in the second grade, wouldn't be surprised though you do support a team that is incapable of administrating itself without help from the NRL, despite being the reminence of two clubs.
your right can you guy spare some of you white stuff

cb4

First Grade
For someone who is claiming to be 61 as a bare minimum, you are insanely stupid.
That is the hilarious part about your lame trolling.

jak

Bench
For someone who is claiming to be 61 as a bare minimum, you are insanely stupid.
That is the hilarious part about your lame trolling.
if you want my history born 06/04/1949 my grandfathers brother played second row 1921 proud saints family ever since. and in that time I have honesty only seen 2 great shark players ET AND STEVE ROGERS

Last edited:

jak

Bench
its been fun kid did not mean to keep you in after class. fishing has been good though.

cb4

First Grade
if you want my history born 06/04/1949 my grandfathers brother played second row 1921 proud saints family ever since. and in that time I have honesty only seen 2 great shark players ET AND STEVE ROGERS
I refuse to believe you are this old and not well educated.

Latest posts