What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats on Dugan..

YTSharks

Juniors
that will do me. god help the next generation.
Don't need God when you have logic, the ability to put together a coherent thought and an education.
But please continue to make comments where you mis-read,or don't understand, what's been said to, continue to make the same spelling and grammar mistake, and continue to actually have no idea what you're talking about. It's really been quite amusing.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I actually feel sorry for Jak....if he was young and trying to be a smart arse,,,,open slather. But if Jak is legitimately an old fella I'll pass....That Tt Death freak though......

cb4

First Grade
You mean nightingale the kiwi, de Belin from cootamundra and Frizzell from us?
I enjoy picking off this guy at will, but Frizell is very much a Wollongong junior, who we poached.
Although Nightingale is a Kiwi, he was born in Sydney and is a St George Junior as well.

YTSharks

Juniors
I enjoy picking off this guy at will, but Frizell is very much a Wollongong junior, who we poached.
Although Nightingale is a Kiwi, he was born in Sydney and is a St George Junior as well.
Shhh... you're ruining my fun

to_ddeath

Coach
I actually feel sorry for Jak....if he was young and trying to be a smart arse,,,,open slather. But if Jak is legitimately an old fella I'll pass....That Tt Death freak though......

Calm down chump...I understand you are obsessed but that is really stretching it...stupid alerts...would have exited this toxic dump of a joint earlier otherwise.

Old Timer

Coach
Don't often venture out of my own forum but I have to say I am pretty pissed off with the some of the responses re Dugan leaving.
Dugan has been great for us and unfortunately he played whole heartedly behind bad sides and for bad coaches.
We are just building nicely and I would have preferred to keep him but do understand the reasoning and logic in his thought process.
He is going to be a great asset for you guys and I personally wish him well and a good and long career.
The only issue for you guys is that Duges won't put himself in cotton wool and he will no doubt bust his arse for us right until the end and if we met you guys in the GF and Duges scored the winning try that would be some justice.

Don't often venture out of my own forum but I have to say I am pretty pissed off with the some of the responses re Dugan leaving.
Dugan has been great for us and unfortunately he played whole heartedly behind bad sides and for bad coaches.
We are just building nicely and I would have preferred to keep him but do understand the reasoning and logic in his thought process.
He is going to be a great asset for you guys and I personally wish him well and a good and long career.
The only issue for you guys is that Duges won't put himself in cotton wool and he will no doubt bust his arse for us right until the end and if we met you guys in the GF and Duges scored the winning try that would be some justice.

Im confused!? Thats an intelligent and reasonable response to the situation. Are you sure you are a Dragons fan?

Cheers OT. Great post

Old Timer

Coach
Im confused!? Thats an intelligent and reasonable response to the situation. Are you sure you are a Dragons fan?
As you can see form my name I've been around a long time and watched with interest your entry into the RL world.
Many a good Dragon found a home at your club and we have also benefited from you guys a few times as well.
Your club has produced some fine home grown players that is in the end what the game is really all about.
RL would be a lot poorer without Steve Rodgers, Greg Pearce, ET and no doubt lots more.
So good luck to you but as always I will hope we get the better of you on game day.
Now time to go back to the battles in my own place as no doubt you guys have here with your own lot as well.

Card Shark

Immortal
A troll of a different type? ;)

You guys won't make the GF old merkin....um....timer but you'll go a lot closer than previous years.

I reckon we will meet in the finals & what a build up it will be!

Great meltdown happening at the Hurstville Forum.

The Oust Doust Crew have stuck their heads up again!

Lol.

Love it!

Card Shark

Immortal
Great meltdown happening at the Hurstville Forum.

The Oust Doust Crew have stuck their heads up again!

Lol.

Love it!

Doesn't take them long.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones though...plenty in here have written us off & bagged us for our performances this year, without looking at the big picture.

Latest posts