What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys cannot make Top 4

isaiah

Bench
I wouldn't be so hasty to put the Broncos in the top four.

Lack of size in the forwards, Hunt's mental state, and bringing in Marshall for the season were all signs for concern before the first game. The results so far indicate that while they may squeak into the top eight they're only going to be week one cannon fodder for the better teams.
going a little better a month on and still a long way short of finals time

isaiah

Bench
wait till thurston starts playing again before you start jizzing
my comment quoting you is more about broncs being red hot. even when you thought naively that they looked worse, they had just played the toughest first month imaginable. they played the 4 teams that played the 2 prelim finals last year and went 2 and 2.
even with thurston, it seems obvious to me that cowboys are much weaker this year, especially in their forward depth. difference in the bench players between the teams is huge. even over the origin period i'd rather the quality of player the broncos will replace their stars with.

Big Pete

Referee
If there is one thing you can count on the Coast, it's that they'll lose a bunch of players between now and full-time at 1300SMILES Stadium. They've had absolutely zero luck this year when it comes to injury and they've been incredibly gutsy the past month or so just to be where they're at. I'm not sure if you can count the Cowboys out though, they've been a different side since Coote, O'Neil, Winterstein & Granville have returned. They really pushed Cronulla and if they can get JT on the paddock they'll find themselves closing in on a Top 4 spot.

Should be a great game though, fingers crossed both teams experience no more disruptions leading into the contest.

Canard

Immortal
Cowboys are going to have to work hard to limit Peteru after his 4 tackle, 47m effort tonight.

Latest posts