What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronk?

shaggs

Coach
No one is gonna get any more million dollar deals with the cap at 8.5 million or whatever it was being reported as being last night on FOX

What a cluster phuque
Do you reckon the 900k on table for bird gets reduced now the cap isn't 10mil??

17% reduction in total cap. 900k becomes about 750k. Seems about right really.

Ben hunts manager must be jumping for joy they got that deal over the table before th figures came out.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yes, I do. The smart ones, retrospectively at least, have already signed deals.

Noses out of joint everywhere soon I reckon.

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
Do you reckon the 900k on table for bird gets reduced now the cap isn't 10mil??

17% reduction in total cap. 900k becomes about 750k. Seems about right really.

Ben hunts manager must be jumping for joy they got that deal over the table before th figures came out.

So would Chris Orr. He has VH & JT doesn't he?

Snoop Shark

First Grade
bu then why would you be creating lunchtime headlines about a move if you were about to retire. I reckon the club with the most elastic / creative salary cap will get him, Parra or the Bulldogs.

Exactly right. In the presser he mentioned he is physically and mentally right to run around next year. That tells me he will be playing for a Sydney club 1000%

MilkShark

First Grade
Maybe not.

He might have Bellyache knocking on his door as we speak.

Cooper has now given the club more than enough time to find a 7 for next year.

This could actually work in Chad's favour
And ours.

Both on the market at the same time. Ones a million times better player than the other.

Chad won't be getting overs now.

Rumour going round that he will play for the Drags and they are going to let Widdop and Dugan leave.

If Cronk goes there that will do me for the most bizarre decision for both parties.

taipan

Referee
Cronkster seems to me to be more Eastern Suburbs type for footy.I'm sure Nick Pilates(sic) will be opening his gigantuan wallet to entice said team director to the Rorters.Close to Fox studio.close to the love of his life, it makes sense.

Anyway I look at it this way, this is a win for SYDNEEEEE.