What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 108 48.4%
  • No

Votes: 115 51.6%

• Total voters

chiefy1

Juniors
I've heard ba is here until 2020, activating a clause after making the top 4.
i might be wrong but a source who are close to the board is telling me its the truth.

If it's real he won't be paid out

Last edited:

Kornstar

Coach
I've heard ba is here until 2020, activating a clause after making the top 4.
i might be wrong but a source who are close to the board is telling me its the truth.

If it's real he won't be paid out

Avengers ears must be bleeding.......

Gazzamatta

Coach
I vote "undecided". Never keen on changing coaches mid season however such a massive decision cant be left till seasons end. Id be confident BA is being held accountable though and support is being offered (Kidwell appointment) as a way of addressing the situation. The fact that the coaching structure has been tinkered with is a strong indication that there is significant concern. Lord knows where that concern will lead.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I vote "undecided". Never keen on changing coaches mid season however such a massive decision cant be left till seasons end. Id be confident BA is being held accountable though and support is being offered (Kidwell appointment) as a way of addressing the situation. The fact that the coaching structure has been tinkered with is a strong indication that there is significant concern. Lord knows where that concern will lead.
I hope I never get stuck behind you in traffic.

emjaycee

Coach
Sometimes the solution to a problem is actually the cause.

Bazal

Post Whore
Well fortunately for myself I have a life and dont' spend all day reading this forum unlike losers like yourself.

I think it's a very relavant question and interesting to see it in a poll.

Funny thing is if another one of you loser LU regulars posted this poll you would all be praising yourselves. There's a reason why no one new joins this forum as all you sad merkins have your own little boys club and think your all cool.

Grown men posting all day in a forum, yet you morons make fun of other's. .....lol at the irony.

Clearly the post of an absolute f**k-puppet.

You're a total twat.