What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 108 49.1%
  • No

Votes: 112 50.9%

• Total voters

hineyrulz

Post Whore
No argument in 2018 but last year under Maguire Tom and George were very average when they managed to hold on to the ball. Reynolds and Sutton were in poor form. Inglis didnt play but it appeared he was slowing up in 2016. Cook was a part timer. Johnson was shuffled between 1 & 2. Crichton was good but not yet a SOO player.
Potential we have a good team so whats changed at The Bunnys?
Good luck, it has to be because coaches make f**k all difference.

Kornstar

Coach
You don’t think Brennan hasn’t done a decent job??? They were tipped to win the spoon. They have played a hell of a lot better than us. He has also blooded some talented rookies by the looks. The 6 Brimson and that young forward can’t remember his name look top quality.

I think the Titans have a much better squad than where they sit on the table. We do too.

I can guarantee you that if we get a new coach next year and we are sitting where the Titans are at the same stage next year, you will be the first one whinging about how shit the coach is and to sack him instantly!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Round one before season kicks off every NRL fan takes our halves over theres.
And Gutherson over Jonhston.
Inglis coming back from an ACL had huge doubts. And bwr Sam the other Burgess boys had no form.

Taka was a rep but Brown,Manu,Jennings,Hayne, Gutherson,Moses,Norman,Bevan,Evans, KE,Tepai.

Some very good players.

I don't disagree - on paper, our team is easily top 8, imo.

But Souths' team, on paper, is just as good, imo, if not better.