What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 107 48.9%
  • No

Votes: 112 51.1%

• Total voters

yy_cheng

Coach
Thats not too fair then.

We should fo back to the top 5 or with dolphins in now top 9.

Minor premiers gets thw first week off

2 plays 9
3 v 8
Etc

And all played at big grounds with no home advantage

I’ve changed my vote to no. Fancy being a bald merkin and only winning by 4 points in qualifier in nth QLD. Useless Bea f**ken Arthur’s can suck my hairy arse and then f**k right off. Shit selections, shit tactics and can’t motivate a team to have a wank let alone have a successful season.
Remember merkins - I f**ken told yas!!

Kornstar

Coach
I’m changing my vote to no now, cause we do our best to get rid of coaches that make a GF, it is unacceptable!

Can’t wait for Kearney 2.0!!!

the phantom menace

First Grade
Credit where it's due... he didn't throw on Jake for the sake of it in the final 15mins (or any time) when the game was still in the balance.

Imagine if he did, and that was when the Cowboys came back and scored to win - this place would (rightly) be in meltdown!

Gronk

Staff member
Well most of his detractors said that the reason BA needed to go was because he wasn’t the coach to take us to the next level.

crickets GIF

Gazzamatta

Coach
Well most of his detractors said that the reason BA needed to go was because he wasn’t the coach to take us to the next level.

crickets GIF
Just enjoy it Gronky ffs!
BA still has some work to do.
Surely Waqa has to go and another forward on the pine would have been an advantage in lieu of Jake. I also think Ice's and Lane's HIAs may well have allowed our D to hold up at the back end. Another 15 minutes on each of those guys and it may well have been a different ending.
Anyway wgaf. We made it and Im as pleased as pleased could be.

Gronk

Staff member
Just enjoy it Gronky ffs!
BA still has some work to do.
Surely Waqa has to go and another forward on the pine would have been an advantage in lieu of Jake. I also think Ice's and Lane's HIAs may well have allowed our D to hold up at the back end. Another 15 minutes on each of those guys and it may well have been a different ending.
Anyway wgaf. We made it and Im as pleased as pleased could be.
Im not bragging mate, cos I could have gone way harder. I just think a few people could man up and throw a compliment towards the coach and concede that he might actually know what he is doing. His approach to the Parra Ball 15 rotation is certainly different and potentially liable to backfire, but FMD its working so far.

He has work to do next week and next year, but Im excited about next week W L or D and 2023 with Baz and Caylo coming on board.

Latest posts