What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 109 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 112 50.7%

• Total voters

hindy111

Post Whore
Why? Just bad luck?

I back them every year. They are never even close to being premiership favourites. I'm pretty sure our shortest odds were in 2010.

Pissing Ur money up wall. BA wont get then there. Times we made top 4 well check out our for and against. It was 7th -9th best. Flukes it with close wins.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Pissing Ur money up wall.
It's fine because I bet against them in individual games, and there's a lot more of those.
BA wont get then there.
Unlike the last eight Eels coaches?
Times we made top 4 well check out our for and against. It was 7th -9th best. Flukes it with close wins.
We've fluked top four finishes three times under Arthur's. He might be our lucky charm?

hindy111

Post Whore
It's fine because I bet against them in individual games, and there's a lot more of those.

Unlike the last eight Eels coaches?

We've fluked top four finishes three times under Arthur's. He might be our lucky charm?

Top 4 finishes
2017 - 9th best for and against
2020 - 6th best
2022 - 7th best for and against

As you say points differential is a better indicator then ladder position. I agree with you.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Top 4 finishes
2017 - 9th best for and against
2020 - 6th best
2022 - 7th best for and against

As you say points differential is a better indicator then ladder position. I agree with you.
I agree with me as well. We have never had the fourth best squad in the comp, not since about 2007. Until we can fix that, sacking coaches is just shuffling deck chairs.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
This all reminds me of the Brian Smith days, everyone wanted him gone, "anyone would be better" was the comments.

And here we are 18 years later and we got our wish, and what have we achived since ?

So, if its not all on the coach, what's the common theme that has us still in the mediocrity category 18 years later ?

Latest posts