What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 108 48.4%
  • No

Votes: 115 51.6%

• Total voters

eels_fan

First Grade
To be honest if we get towelled up this week and then again in the 2 games following the bye (broncos/storm) i think BA may walk of his own volition

there is only so many times you can say players give up or only play part time before you have to consider if it’s you that is the nucleus of the issue.

I do believe that Brad loves the club, more than any replacement for him will, and if he feels he can’t get the boys up, he’ll put his hand up. To now I think he is genuinely confident he can turn things around, but you could tell in the presser the other day that doubt is appearing. A couple more of those and he’ll be done.

hindy111

Post Whore
I don't see us sacking BA mid season. He will get the season. Depends how poor it is will depend in 2025. I'm sure if we make a decent charge he will stay even if miss finals.

Eelectrica

Referee
I don't think he'll go mid season unless we're on a 10 game losing streak or something crazy. Or they want to take a look at *gulp* Trent Barrett for a few weeks. 3rd times are charm right? Or is it 4th by now for Trent.

Antons

Juniors
I was reading the other day that Bronco's insiders consider Lee Briers the brains behind their gameplans and that he's interested in an NRL head coaching role if one comes up. Would be from left field but maybe a better option than recycling a coach from another club who's also won nothing.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I was reading the other day that Bronco's insiders consider Lee Briers the brains behind their gameplans and that he's interested in an NRL head coaching role if one comes up. Would be from left field but maybe a better option than recycling a coach from another club who's also won nothing.
So Adam Reynolds has found some help has he.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

this is exactly what we need, not some unemployed has beens

JokerEel

Coach

Bring in a new HOF

Bring in Benny head coach for 2 years

Bring in Briers as his understudy then head coach..

the phantom menace

First Grade
Lee Briers the Pommy who played for Warrington?

Talks a good game re the importance of man management alongside tactical coaching... sign him up for 2025, bye bye BA!

the phantom menace

First Grade
I don't see us sacking BA mid season. He will get the season. Depends how poor it is will depend in 2025. I'm sure if we make a decent charge he will stay even if miss finals.
If he misses the finals two years running, it should be curtains. #kpis

He's lucky it wasn't curtains after missing last years' finals, given we had just been grand finalists.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Granted, but what is the cost to the club of another poor season and constant media speculation?
Do you really think the club will be predicting another poor season? They have missed the finals once in five years (by a single win, with a bunch of injuries and suspensions). They won’t expect to miss the finals a second time. And if they do, they won’t expect lightning to strike thrice. Thrice ffs!!!

lingard

Coach
Do you really think the club will be predicting another poor season? They have missed the finals once in five years (by a single win, with a bunch of injuries and suspensions). They won’t expect to miss the finals a second time. And if they do, they won’t expect lightning to strike thrice. Thrice ffs!!!
Thrice is the loneliest number.

the phantom menace

First Grade
The club management should use this fortnight to meet with BA and confirm that he will not be extended beyond current contract (end 2025) under any circumstance, other than winning this year's grand final.

The club should then formally start the search for BA's replacement. And lock them in one year in advance, in this year's off season.

Latest posts