What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does this mean it is dead?

EVER HOPEFUL

Juniors
Ever Hopeful,

It seems you are pretty involved in stuff. Grow some balls, be a man and face Davd Niu with your little gripes instead of bithhing on an internet forum like a little cry baby. As you would say - get over it.

With the 14 players - It made no difference to the result of the game - anyone who as there will tell you that. Or you can watch the video - the Knights dominated the Axemen from start to finish - get over it!I believe Rob Balachandran was commenting on the game, so it would probably be the touch judges fault, but I believe hey will have steps in place next year so that mistake will not happen again.

Touche MR KNIGHT.. eloquent as always. Did I strike a nerve? There's an old saying that the truth often hurts. How about you just try to open up the narrow space between your ears you call a mind. I have spoken to David Niu about this issue to no avail.

SO before you shoot your big mouth off with your inane and callow comments and accuse people of needing to grow balls as you put it, do your homework! You seem to be the one acting childish (or is it like a baby) each time somebody dares to question David Niu's credentials.

It would seem that I have struck a nerve with you. THATS GREAT!! Thats why they forums so.. "cry babies" can air their views.. YES MR KNIGHT EVEN YOU APPEAR TO BE IN THAT CATEGORY, as you put it.

One thing you should remember mate.. Opinions are like assholes - everyone has one!!

macavity

Referee
good luck guys.

just one thing....

funny-dog-pictures-caps-lock.jpg

SaintScotty

Juniors
YOu guys have to chill out. I am sure everyone involved is doing the best they possibly can. If the pro comp doesn't get up next year then I am sure they will learn a lot from it and put their knowledge into making the game better in the future.

MR KNIGHT

Juniors
I agree with Roopy. I don't believe there is anyone near the AMNRL who has the buisness/political connections and corporate experience as Rob Balachandran. I believe Miguel that Cushman Wakefield would not have head hunted him to be Chief Admin Ofiicer if he was an ametuer. As anyone invoved with the league will know Rob has generously given alot of time and money to everyone in the league

jim_57

Staff member
Very much doubt it. It's most likely either an anti-expansion rugby league fan or one that is frustrated by the lack of information from the NRLUS

Or maybe some fat nerd who in between sessions of World of Warcraft has nothing better to do.

joshreading

Staff member
Dare I say it when you use a wordpress for hosting you are likely eventually going to get in trouble. Not bad for simple design for sure but not as secure as many other options

winnyason

Juniors
Given it is mid october and the pre draft camps should have started, you would think it won't happen this year but with the nrl on spike it may happen next year, they should show four nations on spike.
There is still hope hawaii and mid west to start comps, there is still some promise there usa and russia the two most important development nations league has, both have there seperate problems russia infighting and rugby union and usa not being know about.

Given the wonderful international program this month with euro cup, pacific and four nations with a path to the top tier international comp for development nations i have some hope the pro comp may happen in 2011 in the usa, may have to wait till november 7th to be certain it is delayed.

Latest posts