What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons 20's vs Panthers

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Damn straight. Friz isn't a showman and just gets the job done. If any of you think Dufty is our solution for FB, look at the ISP against the Dog's team. Abysmal, and you really think this is the way forward. Rag-dolled to the sidelines by a reserve grade Dog's team. SMH.
Can't help yourself DRAG dufty needs to grow tits for you to like him.your dislike of the kid shows no ending .

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Can't help yourself DRAG dufty needs to grow tits for you to like him.your dislike of the kid shows no ending .
One thing I do know in the nrl MATT DUFTY hasn't done much wrong for a kid with "a big head".or so you say .why don't you list his mistakes in first grade in my opinion for what that's worth he's progressing very well ,he certainly takes the high ball ok for a little guy .maybe he should play basketball for Cleveland .oh no they already have Isiah Thomas,never mind.

Drag Queen

Bench
He has been effing hopeless. He basically lost us any chance winning the ISP Cup. He got dragged to the sidelines again. Your point is what?? If this is our future FB? Pity the fools mate.

Drag Queen

Bench
One thing I do know in the nrl MATT DUFTY hasn't done much wrong for a kid with "a big head".or so you say .why don't you list his mistakes in first grade in my opinion for what that's worth he's progressing very well ,he certainly takes the high ball ok for a little guy .maybe he should play basketball for Cleveland .oh no they already have Isiah Thomas,never mind.

Drag Queen

Bench

Drag Queen

Bench
"Takes the high ball" You"re delusional.

Latest posts