What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DRAGONS team vs tigers

Joey_dragons

Juniors
1. Adam Quinlan
2. Brett Morris
3. Josh Dugan
4. Gerard Beale
5. Jason Nightingale
6. Gareth Widdop
7. Benji Marshall
8. Ben Creagh (c)
9. Mitch Rein
10. Mike Cooper
11. Leeson Ah Mau
12. Joel Thompson
13. Jack de Belin
14. Bronson Harrison
15. Shane Pumipi
16. Will Matthews
17. Jack Stockwell
19. Nathan Green
24. Charly Runicman

www.dragons.com.au

blacksafake

First Grade
Copy & Paste.
Although you can understand it having played last night.Not sure this team will run out though.

pinkmoon

Juniors
I think you'll find this often happens after Monday night games...The match has barely finished, so any review of the performance will still be under way, so the coaches just copy and paste.

rainman44

Bench
No punch in that team, you would never fear that team. I would love us to let Beale go and chase BJ as i miss our big centres.

If I recall isn't this one of those games everyone was saying we should win on our Mary-inspired "charge" into the finals?

To me it's looking like a long Sunday arvo coming up....

TheRev

First Grade
Tigers were playing terribly, and now they are back in top gear right before we play them
. Fantastic! But yes I still think we will win..

2010Dragons

Bench
Our defence has improved a little bit, but our attack is a rabble. Too many players getting in each others way and the last tackle options are hilarious.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Tigers were playing terribly, and now they are back in top gear right before we play them
. Fantastic! But yes I still think we will win..

Mate if we are worried about the Tigers being in top gear then we should be petrified with the teams above them.....

Honestly I sometimes wonder whether some people are watching the same side I am. Blind optimism is the only justification for tipping us to beat the Tigers based on recent results. In the form we are in, we will be lucky to win 1 or 2 more games this season. I hope I'm proven wrong, but I fear those wins during origin against weakened or tired opponents will prove to be very misleading.