What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dugan Signs for Four Years

mightydragon

Juniors
Milford and Dugan mentioned in the same sentence is laughable. The only similarity between the two is one wanted out and the other wants to get out of Canberra

Last edited:
thank you Jesus,

You too Mary and Joseph,

thank you St. Peter, St. Paul, St. James

...thank you to all the apostles ....thanks you to all the SAINTS !!!!!

Like Chiristmas, this signing in particular, brings hops!!

WELL THIS IS A HUGE SURPRISE...

I WAS SURE HE WAS GOING TO THE BULLDOGS!!!!!! :lol:

Goodonya Steelman ....kept us all in the faith !! ...Don't know who you are or where you get this stuff, but thanks.

I feel like we just won a game of Football; no, five in a row! Hec, I feel like we've just made the eight.

This IS a great season.

Dragoness

Juniors
So happy this is finally soughted..... What I'm loving more is the excitement & relief on this thread.... Looking forward to what looks like a good future (if only we can get rid of Price)

ozbuck

Juniors
OUST DOUST!!!

He does nothing and is driving our club down with every decision.

......Oh wait

Hmmmm

Get off those German beers bro.
There turning you into a poet.

Mate, I'm gonna post the Price of beers at Aldi here in Germany - 6ix pack, Bittburger (4.9% 500ml bottles!) ....?1,57 ...about $2.50 ....for six. That's 40c a beer. No kidding. And that's the standard price.

...and it's not a bad drop, but the beers here are NEVER cold enough !!

(don't tell our Duges, but Cruisers are $1, whether you buy 1 or 50)

Twenty10

Juniors
Honestly there was never anything to worry about. The journos who speculated are hacks and on the bottom tier anyway. They think they have the inside scoop... But all they have is f**king Neville nobodies feeding them dribble.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
What!!! He was only signed for 4 years? What are these incompetent idiots on the board doing?!!!

Just kidding....this is great news!!! Well done dragons

Saint69

Juniors
Mate, I'm gonna post the Price of beers at Aldi here in Germany - 6ix pack, Bittburger (4.9% 500ml bottles!) ....?1,57 ...about $2.50 ....for six. That's 40c a beer. No kidding. And that's the standard price.

...and it's not a bad drop, but the beers here are NEVER cold enough !!

(don't tell our Duges, but Cruisers are $1, whether you buy 1 or 50)

I need to move to Germany,for the sights of course!

Latest posts