What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eddie Guerrero Found Dead In Hotel Room

IanG

Coach
chriswalkerbush said:
That's so f**king terrible. I didn't think it was possible, but I'm almost in tears. Eddie Guerrero was such a legendary figure, such a freakishly talented worker both in and out of the ring. After he did so much to get his life in order, I can't believe it would end like this. He was only thirty eight, for Christ's sake.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family. Rest in piece, mate. You were taken way too soon.

You and me both mate. I really don't know what to say. 38 is way too young

Ben

Bench
Chavo should scrap Kerwin White and wrestle on the behalf of his uncle Eddie. After seeing the spoilers its a great show but would certainly be very hard to watch.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Chavo should come back and have "Viva La Raza" at the start of his theme music.

He comes out to Eddie's old 'Lie, Cheat, and Steal' music for his tribute match against JBL on Smackdown/Raw.

Mr Saab

Referee
PARANoIR said:
Chavo should come back and have "Viva La Raza" at the start of his theme music.

no he shouldnt. Eddie's character, and music should be left alone.

Ben

Bench
No one can replace Eddie Guererro. He is a one in a kind type of wrestler and it just wouldn't look right if Chavo changed to Eddie.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
no one is saying replace eddie..but it would be the ultimate way of having "eddie" be apart of the wwe long after his way to early death.

i would love to see chavo be given a push and have his theme the viva la razza.

i think the main reason i want this is so i people dont forget him..i hate how Owen Hart isnt even mentioned when it comes down to some of the best wrestlers in the business.

PARANoIR

Bench
Charlie Saab said:
no he shouldnt. Eddie's character, and music should be left alone.

Im not saying they have Eddies whole song, just the line "Viva La Raza" before Chavos normal entrance theme.

thuganomics

Coach
I hope they don't push Chavo only because Eddie has died. Imagine how Chavito will feel knowing the only way he got a push to the top spot was by his uncle having passed away.

PARANoIR

Bench
I agree, I think they should work him up over time. Get him back in the Cruisers, then push him to the US and so on. They could get him way over as a face now.

Matt23

Staff member
And now for something completly creepy, on Cheating death, stealing life dvd, Dean Malenko spoke of his fears of finding Eddie dead in a hotel room :O

Pumba

First Grade
Vickie Guerrero speaks on Eddie's autopsy report
Nov. 15, 2005

After the untimely passing of Eddie Guerrero, WWE and the entire sports-entertainment community is still reeling from the devastating loss of a champion. The initial autopsy reports on Guerrero have come in. WWE.com spoke with Eddie’s widow, Vickie Guerrero, earlier today.

“It was heart failure. It was from his past – the drinking and the drug abuse. They found signs of heart disease. She (the examiner) said that the blood vessels were very worn and narrow, and that just showed all the abuse from the scheduling of work and his past. And Eddie just worked out like crazy all the time. It made his heart grow bigger and work harder and the vessels were getting smaller, and that’s what caused the heart failure. He went into a deep sleep.

As soon as they saw his heart, they saw the lining of his heart already had the heart disease. There was no trauma, and Eddie hadn’t hurt himself in any way. It answered a lot of questions. I knew Eddie wasn’t feeling very good for the last week. He was home and kept saying he wasn’t feeling good and we thought it was just “road tired.” So we thought he just had to rest. It answered a lot of my questions, too, because he was just so exhausted. She said it was normal because the heart was working so hard.

When he didn’t call me last night and the night before I knew it was for real, because he would call me every night. I miss his phone calls. I cried through the whole thing (last night).

I loved his laugh. His laugh was the best.

We just celebrated his four-year sobriety last Thursday. We just thought we had life by the handful. We thought we had it all figured out. He worked so hard to make a better life for us.

I’m just overwhelmed by how people are coming out. It’s touched my heart a lot.

Everybody was just in awe last night in how beautifully everything was put together.

All my life was wrestling. All he did was take care of them and live for that. And I don’t know what to do now.”

That confirms Eddie did die from Heart Failure.:cry:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Jesus, that's just depressing. "I loved his laugh". God, that made me want to cry right there.

Heart failure it is, then. Shame on everyone who was hinting at the possibility that he'd had an overdose.