What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eddie's Gone

Spot On

Coach
Massive wrap there.

Add starch and work load.

f**k me, Sean Fensom makes 45 tackles and15 hit ups a week. Now that's workload.

Papali can hit but Tallis is kidding himself if he thinks Joel Thompson has blokes running the other way.

Sorry Junior but if that is the biggest and best write up you can find after a week's searching you will have to admit that there's not a lot journos can write about Joel at this point in time.

Next article please.

Make it worth reading this time.

Spot On

Coach
Hmm if it annoys you so much spot on I might just stick around to keep you company and showing you you are wrong!

You do that Junior.

The entertainment value is gold.

You'll probably learn a few things while your here.

That's what is all about. Learning about the game and then being able to share an educated opinion with others.

Even though your coming of a low base, I predict that in a few years you'll be able to contribute positive posts to our wonderful forum.

Keep it up.

juniorknight

Juniors
Mate it would take me years to forget enough to be as educated as you on rugby league. My favourite part of a supporter thread was the I said he was crap first conversation. With fans like this it's no wonder the club cannot continue to move forward. People always bag knights fans for being uneducated know-alls and the worst to sit near at any ground due to this stupidity. I always argued back but after some time on here I think they may be right if they have ever had a conversation with the likes of you Spot On

Spot On

Coach
Mate it would take me years to forget enough to be as educated as you on rugby league. My favourite part of a supporter thread was the I said he was crap first conversation. With fans like this it's no wonder the club cannot continue to move forward. People always bag knights fans for being uneducated know-alls and the worst to sit near at any ground due to this stupidity. I always argued back but after some time on here I think they may be right if they have ever had a conversation with the likes of you Spot On

Here is what you have written in you "Bennett - Myth of Messiah" thread.

Mullen = wrong he's still as inconsistent as ever
Mason is still not the player he used to be at his best
Gagai is just showing the talent he had
Kev - see above (why has he only signed for one year if he is the future?)
Roberts - overall no better than last season IMO
Houston - still couldn't knock the fluff of a cappuccino
Rochow - Maybe I never watched him at the storm
McKinnon - Arguably would have developed the same under anyone

Any more improvers?

And you are questioning the supporters here. Have a f**ken look at the way this "team" is playing now and has performed over the past two months. Six wins from the past eight starts. Do you watch this team at all?

Burwood

Bench
With fans like this it's no wonder the club cannot continue to move forward.

Yep, every Newcastle fan on League Unlimited was in the 3% of members that didn't vote in support of Tinkler's takeover bid last year. I distinctly remember them discussing in here how they were happy to keep paying quality players like Edwards $200,000/yr if it meant that the team would scrape into the top 8 each 3rd year.

From memory, their slogan was "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Yosh

Coach
Is that what Juniorknight actually wrote? I thought I had no idea... That guy is CRAQAZY!@!@~!

aqua_duck

Coach
Tallis, how good did Souths go when he was their forwards coach?
Put yourself in Tallis' shoes, he's got 16 teams to follow, he obviously doesn't have the time to delve into every knights player like a fan would. If he looked at the stats he'd realize Eddy isn't a quantity type player, he's right in saying he's got a great tackling technique and can add abit of starch but same could be said about Nigel Plum, and he's a fringe first grader for the team coming equal last.

Big Tim

First Grade
fluff piece from the Canberra times, for the Canberra faithful.

if it made your heart flutter, then good for you.

Big Tim

First Grade
I think you can add the no name Gorden Tallis to that list as well! I hate it when blokes with no experience in the game comment when they have no idea.

It was clear we missed his "starch" on Monday night. Our defensive performance suffered, so did our attack.