What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

strider

Post Whore
That is actually genius. Sport is shitting itself (and rightly so) regarding concussion lawsuits all the way down to kids level. Well done to who ever got that passed.
Just saw the full segment

Apparently Vossy wrote an article today, specifically about Moeroa ... because he came off for HIA vs dogs but vossy couldnt find a tackle that caused it

Eels provided footage of a tackle on that Marina dude where Tep hit his hip n went down fast, but grabbed his leg n got up quickly ... apparently we said that Tep,told trainer he was dizzy

They said Tep has had 5 HIAs in 8 games ... didnt go back on only once ... but missed 2 whole games also .... apparently he went to Melb and Newy for special brain scans n stuff

I think there is no special NRL ruling on him - they just accepted us taking him off cos of his history ... K*nt and Ikin were just blowing up and suggested the NRL has now given us freedom to rort the shit out of it every game 30 mins in when we wanna rest Tep

Bazal

Post Whore
Just saw the full segment

Apparently Vossy wrote an article today, specifically about Moeroa ... because he came off for HIA vs dogs but vossy couldnt find a tackle that caused it

Eels provided footage of a tackle on that Marina dude where Tep hit his hip n went down fast, but grabbed his leg n got up quickly ... apparently we said that Tep,told trainer he was dizzy

They said Tep has had 5 HIAs in 8 games ... didnt go back on only once ... but missed 2 whole games also .... apparently he went to Melb and Newy for special brain scans n stuff

I think there is no special NRL ruling on him - they just accepted us taking him off cos of his history ... K*nt and Ikin were just blowing up and suggested we now have freedom to rort the shit out of it every game 30 mins in when we wanna rest Tep

Didn't someone also kick the pill straight into his face at close range? Or was that another game?

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
I didnt catch it all, but K*nty and co are saying we are potentially rorting the HIA rule cos apparently Tepai Moeroa has some special allowance from the NRL to be closely monitored every time he feels a bit off in a game

"We need to look after our player's wellbeing" ~ NRL journos

"Screw clubs for looking after their player's wellbeing" ~ also NRL journos

Gronk

Staff member
"We need to look after our player's wellbeing" ~ NRL journos

"Screw clubs for looking after their player's wellbeing" ~ also NRL journos
Kent seemingly gets a bee in his bonnet when the NRL make changes without his knowledge or consent.

Gronk

Staff member
FFS where it all begun is at the Eels (delicious) lady.

950461504_df30146e2e_z.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
I think the problem is we lost games. If we win those games I think we’d be in a better position
Game of inches. Sharks beat us 1 try each, Tigers beat us 5 tries to 4, Panthers beat us 1 try each, we lose vs Tigers but scored 5 tries to 4, Sharks beat us 4 tries each, Bulldogs beat us 2 tries each.

We have a bit of luck and win those 6 and we are top 4.

#sackthecoach.

forward pass

Coach
Game of inches. Sharks beat us 1 try each, Tigers beat us 5 tries to 4, Panthers beat us 1 try each, we lose vs Tigers but scored 5 tries to 4, Sharks beat us 4 tries each, Bulldogs beat us 2 tries each.

We have a bit of luck and win those 6 and we are top 4.

#sackthecoach.

I still think we got a ridiculously poor bounce of the ball in Warriors last try that Moses missed. I still can't believe how the ball popped up like that.

strider

Post Whore
I still think we got a ridiculously poor bounce of the ball in Warriors last try that Moses missed. I still can't believe how the ball popped up like that.
It really did suck

everyone did the right thing and put in effort.
Moses did the right thing going right down for it
Gutho made the tackle on the left. French saw that and bolted across to try n cover but nothing he could do. Guth then also bolted across after.

it was just a really shit bounce

Dibs

Bench
It really did suck

Gutho made the tackle on the left. French saw that and bolted across to try n cover but nothing he could do. Guth then also bolted across after.

I thought French might have put Moses off a bit. He was coming straight at him fast which may have caused him to take his eye off the ball for a split second which in conjunction with the shit bounce caused the miss

Gazzamatta

Coach
It really did suck

And Mennings watched, hands on hips.

Latest posts