What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I knew he would become our best middle forward. Probably the only signing who has lived up to my lofty expectations.

Bazal

Post Whore
I for one called Browny as a top signing....glad he's proving to be. Massive motor

bartman

Immortal
I keep trying to tell Baz each week that Brown is best on field, but he just won't believe me...

Noise

Coach
Denan Kemp seems like a decent bloke but he struggles being an interviewer. He repeats the same questions and can't seem to flow on from the players responses. On the plus side it may be the first time gutho was interviewed where he didn't seem like the dumbest bloke in the interview.

Kornstar

Coach
Denan Kemp seems like a decent bloke but he struggles being an interviewer. He repeats the same questions and can't seem to flow on from the players responses. On the plus side it may be the first time gutho was interviewed where he didn't seem like the dumbest bloke in the interview.

Yeah he seems like he is sitting in a pub talking with people not doing a professional interview.

Don't get me wrong good on him for doing it and it's good to have access to players and a platform where we can hear about their story till now with a bit of a laid back feeling.

Did he stop playing through injury or just form?

Noise

Coach
He got injured during his 2nd stint with the Broncos then went to rugby union where he did f**k all but played some 7s and Shute shield. Then went back to the broncos for a 3rd stint where he also did f**k all- I don't think he played first grade

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
My Tigers supporting mate refers to Gutho as the Rocket Surgeon.

My Tigers supporting mate refers to Gutho as the Rocket Surgeon.
rocketsurgery-t-shirt-tn-400x400.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
Did BA have Kimmorley in as a halves consultant in the off season ?