What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels v Broncos R21 Team List Thread

lingard

Coach
I'll be happy if the Broncos are involved in a minor incident pre game that sees the entire first grade side sent to Uzbekistan via surface mail and forces them to send out the Redcliffe Dolphins reggies

I think this is an option in one of the exotic bets from Bet365. Pretty good odds actually at around 5,000 to one.

lingard

Coach
Well, I mean, I don't wish death or serious injury on anyone....so more of a plane gets sucked into a dimensional vortex that takes them through the seven layers of hell and spits them out somewhere in the remote central Asian steppes kind of thing.

I've got that in a quinella with 'all the Brisbane players undergo a sex-change on the eve of the match and are declared ineligible to play. Wayne Bennet spits the dummy and takes the whole team to Alaska to start a new competition with no off-side rule and real scrums.' It's at 8,000,000 to one, and if any of the players score first I get my money back. Well, some of it.

strider

Post Whore
I've got that in a quinella with 'all the Brisbane players undergo a sex-change on the eve of the match and are declared ineligible to play. Wayne Bennet spits the dummy and takes the whole team to Alaska to start a new competition with no off-side rule and real scrums.' It's at 8,000,000 to one, and if any of the players score first I get my money back. Well, some of it.
I was with you all the way to real scrums ... never gonna happen

hindy111

Post Whore
I like the balance. Auvau is like another prop. So is Semi and Taka.
As good as Gutherson is he isnt powefull. Nor is Bevan. With our workman like pack i kind of like this two powerfull wingers.

Latest posts