What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

end of an era

The Rhino

Juniors
Fatz was about 20-30 metres behind Marty and Girds on his lap of honour. That's where he was when he went past me and "Teach" ;-) .

*Sandy*

First Grade
:lol: Notice it was 3 females who failed to see Fatz lap of honour! I had a bit of Girds in my eye! :D

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Fatz certainly did a lap of honour. On TV he was being interviewed by Matty Johns as he was shaking fans hands in the crowd.

Big Artie

Juniors
Fatz, did the whole lap of honour, he is 1 of those players that has gone unoticed 4 2 seasons, he has given penrith a lot thanks mate, that was a great tackle again fatz in the second half, penrith lead by 12 it could have been a different game if the broncos got a sniff. :eek:

*Sandy*

First Grade
I know someone who doesnt like lainey! ;-) But she's a waste of oxygen IMO! :mrgreen: She won't give me my bag of goodies - god-damnit!!! :evil:

lainey

Juniors
Leo Nay said:
Snowy's new GF is filthy with you too Lainey, so I'veheard.

Well she better tell him to stop sending me messages. I just got one from him now. :D

*Sandy*

First Grade
Yep a poster of the team signed by Girds - personally to me (I believe) but alas I haven't seen it and that was collected at the season launch! :roll:

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
pantherdan said:
Do you recon he will join the footy show like matty johns did? or just be on more than he is now?

i wouldn't be suprised to see him become a regular member of the panel within the next year or two.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Who knows ... it would be nice to see him as a regular but I reckon there are plenty of ex footballers lining up. They love Freddy too, and I reckon they would offer him a spot over Girds probably more so along the lines of how they include MG with the show, the commentary and a weekly column in some tabloid. Whereas I can't see them doing that with Girds. I reckon Girds would do well doing something along the lines of what ET is doing now. I think Getaway should pick him up! :D They have a good looking ex-crickter and now all they need is the good lookin ex-footballer! :mrgreen:

BTW welcome pantherdan.

SP

Bench
if girds was to go on any league show, it should be NRL on Fox, instead of the Thursday night channel 9 crap

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Savage Panther said:
if girds was to go on any league show, it should be NRL on Fox, instead of the Thursday night channel 9 crap

I would think there is a more of a chance he would join the Footy Show team because he is a favourite there and has appeared on the show numerous times over the years.