What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Events at TFS and WORL

Bronco - Arent we given the option of setting the timezone for every discussion board that we join on msn? I dunno, perhaps it has something to do with that, perhaps the footyshow is on the 'twilight zone' lol

Cheers,
Moffo

Evilgrowler,
If EA does'nt want to have a go at a site why don't "YOU"
Your support base is very strong as you know and just as many would follow you as they would EA.Have a think about it evil,A lot of people will help you as well

imported_E_A__

Juniors
EA's way too lazy.

emdgust.gif

Cyber Guy's was posted in TFS at 4.19pm AESummerTime. I don't understand why it's showing at 6.19pm but when I click on Message 49 , that's the time I get on the original message.

O

ozbash

<table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width="100%" border=1> <tbody> <tr class=ThmBgAlternate> <td nowrap align=middle background=http://sc.communities.msn.com/themes/pby/img/mb/reply_bg.gif><a target=_top>Reply</a>
c.gif
</td> <td width="100%"> <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td> Recommend </td> <td align=right><a target=_top title="Delete this message">
small_delete_1.gif
Delete</a>Message 26 of 26 in Discussion </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr> <tr class=ThmBgHighlightLight> <td width="100%" colspan=2> <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=4 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td nowrap width="100%">From: Everlovin' Antichrist</td> <td nowrap>Sent: 24/02/2003 2:21 PM</td></tr></tbody></table> <table class=ThmBgStandard cellspacing=0 cellpadding=10 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td> EA's way too lazy.

emdgust.gif

Cyber Guy's was posted in TFS at 4.19pm AESummerTime. I don't understand why it's showing at 6.19pm but when I click on Message 49 , that's the time I get on the original message.
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>
you mean like this....
my computer clock says 5-05 but i know you lot in sudney are 3-05..
emdgust.gif

someone has cocked up...lol
it wasnt me, ask willow.
cyber guy ia a kiwi...:)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Like I said, I'm sure they'll come back but the posts so far today are quite different to last Monday....

<table cellspacing=2 cellpadding=0 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td>legends world of sport</td> <td align=middle>138</td> <td align=middle>0</td> <td align=middle>0</td> <td align=left width=1>&lt;NOBR>manager&lt;/NOBR></td> <td align=middle> </td></tr> <tr> <td>World of Rugby League</td> <td align=middle>108</td> <td align=middle>0</td> <td align=middle>2</td> <td align=left width=1>&lt;NOBR>member&lt;/NOBR></td> <td align=middle> </td></tr> <tr> <td>FootyShow</td> <td align=middle>42</td> <td align=middle>0</td> <td align=middle>2</td> <td align=left width=1>&lt;NOBR>member&lt;/NOBR></td> <td align=middle> </td></tr></tbody></table>

Willow

Assistant Moderator
btw, Eugene's post reads a different time in Qld as well:

<table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width="100%" border=1> <tbody> <tr class=ThmBgAlternate> <td nowrap align=middle background=http://sc.communities.msn.com/themes/pby/img/mb/reply_bg.gif><a target=_top>Reply</a>
c.gif
</td> <td width="100%"> <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td> Recommend </td> <td align=right>Message 49 of 49 in Discussion </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr> <tr class=ThmBgHighlightLight> <td width="100%" colspan=2> <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=4 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td nowrap width="100%">From: Cyber Guyin response toMessage 35</td> <td nowrap>Sent: 21/02/2003 3:19 PM</td></tr></tbody></table> <table class=ThmBgStandard cellspacing=0 cellpadding=10 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td> I came here originally looking for EA.
I'm a huge follower of his posting style and antics. It's a shame, and this communities loss, that he has departed.
There are, of late, a number of problems that have surfaced on this community.The majorproblem is, there are people here who are merely on power trips rather than for the best interest of this community.
Wake up to yourself, Dale C. This is a chat community. Not a Nazi concentration camp. Your numbers will drop steadily once people see the jist of your persona. Soon you'll be replying to yourself. Take a wiff of the excrement you're producing. Shame on you!
I'll save you the ban.
Good-bye.

As does EA's post... different to Ozbash's:
c.gif
</td> <td width="100%"> <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td> Recommend </td> <td align=right><a target=_top title="Delete this message">
small_delete_1.gif
Delete</a>Message 26 of 29 in Discussion </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr> <tr class=ThmBgHighlightLight> <td width="100%" colspan=2> <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=4 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td nowrap width="100%">From: Everlovin' Antichrist</td> <td nowrap>Sent: 24/02/2003 11:21 AM</td></tr></tbody></table> <table class=ThmBgStandard cellspacing=0 cellpadding=10 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td> EA's way too lazy.

emdgust.gif

The international clock in the Nine Msn server is responsible...

A

alex

Growler you could start your own site for sure! You and/or EA.
I've sure noticed the differenceat TFS. It's not as fun and it seems like a lot of people are posting less. The people who make the place what it is. I know Dale C is trying his best but I think the forum is turning into something alot of people aren't used to.

You hit the nail on the head Alex. People aren't use to it. For so long, we've more or less had the freedom to say what we like. Post any pic or article we want. Now it's become a restricted community because of it's name.

I guess you have to put yourself in Dales shoes. I don't believe he's on a power or ego trip. He's to mature for that.

To run and maintainone of these communities, you need to have computer skills that I don't possess. The best I could do is help out a lazy bastard.;)

O

ozbash

look, if you guys want a forum, you can have this one
http://groups.msn.com/kiwirugbyleague
its yours, do with it what you want
make everyone a manager
its all yours..:eek:
if i can start it, anyone can:p

there are a couple of members already signed up
change the name,,
boot me,, please

do it guys,,do it..

El Duque

Bench
I suspected it was a time zone thing re the posts.

In about 2 hours I should reply to the Hauritz thread :eek:

c.gif
</td> <td width="100%"> <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td> Recommend </td> <td align=right>Message 4 of 4 in Discussion </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr> <tr class=ThmBgHighlightLight> <td width="100%" colspan=2> <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=4 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td nowrap width="100%">From: El Duque</td> <td nowrap>Sent: 24/02/2003 8:14 PM</td></tr></tbody></table> <table class=ThmBgStandard cellspacing=0 cellpadding=10 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td> Thank God it's not MacGill is all I can say.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Ozbash I have become the 12th member of your forum and I want that part of my life back...
funniest stuff I've read this side of lunch. ;)

O

ozbash

its yours,
it was started about the same time as this one.
i was hoping matt o would join, he said he would but i never saw him,,, sigh

it could become great,, it has potential. change the name and it will blossom.:D

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I look forward to it mate. 13 members with 8 managers... makes wonder what the other 5 did wrong.

O

ozbash

been busy promoting willow. (can never have too many managers ! )
dunno who the other 3 are...
will see how they behave or else the managerial right may have to be exercised :p