What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expression of Interest

Big Pete

Referee
Hey guys,

I received an interesting PM this morning from a fellow Broncos fan who came up with a great suggestion (at least in my own opinion) for this board, our own fantasy league. (NRL Supercoach to be exact)

Obviously as fans we've, at times, held some nerve and voiced our opinions of certain players which has resulted in a few conflicts (Damn you Anti-Michaels and Hoffman Brigade!) so I thought this suggestion could be the ultimate test to see who is the best Rugby League supporter amongst us.

So this thread is to get an expression of interest. This thing will get underway if we can get at least 7 votes of interest.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Pierced Soul

First Grade
oh ok so it's just broncos fans in a little comp within a comp? im in.

maybe to make it interesting you have to pick michaels for at least x amount of games during the season

Pierced Soul

First Grade
hahaha was doing my team and with 7 positions remaining i have just $171k left :lol: time for a reshuffle

user_nat

Coach
Signed up with the name of my old soccer team, Bli Bli Bandits.

I pretty much suck at these things though. Whenever I'm not sure I just end up picking a Broncos player.

Big Pete

Referee
I'd love to see lockyno.1 sign up.

Would be interesting to see his side.

What are the odds of Steve Michaels being captain of his side?

Broncodr01d

Juniors
We have five teams.

What's the maximum amount of teams we are going to look at filling?

Yeah, I'd look to see: Saab, lockyno1, Dazzat to name just three join this league.

Big Pete

Referee
Yes.

I wanted to get a show of interest, but after realising how easy it was to get others to join your private league I decided to just roll with it.

Would be awesome to get every LU Broncos fan involved with this.

Broncodr01d

Juniors
Yes.

I wanted to get a show of interest, but after realising how easy it was to get others to join your private league I decided to just roll with it.

Would be awesome to get every LU Broncos fan involved with this.

How many regs do we have here off the top of your head?

Big Pete

Referee
Lets see...

Aside from us 5 (BP, Droid, nat, PS and Smiley) we have...

Broncos fan!
JW
GoTheBroncos
Country Broncos
renouf
lockyno1
beads6
salivor
Saab
pennywisealfie
Miccle

And I'm sure there's a few more floating about.

Latest posts