What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FA Cup

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
typical Goons, so much hate but not sure why

I seriously don't get the hate for hates sake

Haffa

Jose has a gentlemans agreement with him. Cech and his family are settled and happy in London. Of course Chelsea would rather he go overseas but if he asks to go to Arsenal he will. Rumors are he has already accepted an offer from Arsenal. It's just a matter of working out the fee with Chelsea.

Did he tell you that personally?

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Lol @ BM saying there's a gentlemens agree with MoU, fact is Chelsea will sell if it's what Cech wants. No doubt they'd love to keep him as backup to TeeBo but that won't be what Cech wants surely. I'd have him at Livo in a freaking heartbeat.

ggmu

Juniors
Didcot Town vs Exeter on espn right now. Something about watching games at these non league teams that i love.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Costa possibly looks to have gone the Suarez on Gareth Barry and had a little nibble on his neck at goodison just now. Wasn't the full Suarez bite but it looked absolutely stupid by Costa.

Luakaku bags 2 in 5 mins to knock out Guus and Chelsea.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
It looked so f**king stupid by Costa. The way he went in for the neck nibble and then looked like he was ready to go all the way to 3rd base with Barry. Got right in the refs face as well, must've been shitty the ref c**k blocked him with the red card.

Great forward but an absolute grub of a player. Would love to see a Roy Keane like player sit him on his ass as it obvious he's all front.

thorson1987

Coach
It looked so f**king stupid by Costa. The way he went in for the neck nibble and then looked like he was ready to go all the way to 3rd base with Barry. Got right in the refs face as well, must've been shitty the ref c**k blocked him with the red card.

Great forward but an absolute grub of a player. Would love to see a Roy Keane like player sit him on his ass as it obvious he's all front.

tumblr_niiwduinxv1tp5565o1_400.gif

And also shits himself when someone stands up to him

PopularAcceptableHawaiianmonkseal.gif

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Yeah remember that Thorson, Not even sure if hendo can whoop ass but he definitely staunched Costa. Fake tough guy bullshit usually gets called for what it is.

ggmu

Juniors
Costa would have straight up shit himself if someone like Vidic or Keane went after him. Pretty sure he has backed down ever single time someone stood their ground with him.

saint.nick

Coach
Diego Costa reminds of me Ser Janos f**king Slynt in game of thrones. A coward with a fake tough guy exterior.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Costa would have straight up shit himself if someone like Vidic or Keane went after him. Pretty sure he has backed down ever single time someone stood their ground with him.

Keane would've been all over Costa and his wannabe tough guy bullshit. Imagine if he gave Costa the Viera treatment. Diego would be on the next plane out of London shitting himself.

Hendo didn't even do anything other than stand there and not take his shit and Costa backed down. I hope something is done about the way he got in the refs face as well.

thorson1987

Coach
Keane would've been all over Costa and his wannabe tough guy bullshit. Imagine if he gave Costa the Viera treatment. Diego would be on the next plane out of London shitting himself.

Hendo didn't even do anything other than stand there and not take his shit and Costa backed down. I hope something is done about the way he got in the refs face as well.

I would love it if more was done about the way any player getsin the refs face.

Its f**king disgraceful the way it has gotten.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Yeah it's a terrible look the way footballers surround refs and act in an aggressive manner. Completely goes against everything you are taught in any sport as a kid. You're taught to respect the referee regardless. We had to call all refs sir when I played junior League.

Sides like Barca used to be bloody shocking at it. IMO even motioning to show a card to the ref should be a book able offence.

Latest posts