What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fastnet Rock has a colt in the Epsom Derby..& Dermott Weld trains it..

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Cougar Mountain is the UK equivalent to Awesome Rock, Fast N Rocking, Bull Point, Atlante, Hinchinbrook, Stryker

The Rock can sire a lovely money muncher on occasion

100 stakes winners for him over night:cool:

WaznTheGreat

Referee

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Fastnet Rock half to Criterion due to debut for Waller at WF tomorrow.. Comin' Through

I'm Comin' my pants in anticipation

How good did this merkin go yesterday, could be the Rocks next star down here.

Waller has obviously taken it nice and slowly with him and I think he has the Autumn in mind but I reckon he might take him down for a sneaky Melbourne plunder this spring, Carbine Club looks ideal. :cool:

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Waller has obviously taken it nice and slowly with him and I think he has the Autumn in mind but I reckon he might take him down for a sneaky Melbourne plunder this spring, Carbine Club looks ideal. :cool:
I followed my money yesterday it was a huge run, has a massive future. Good to see another promising Rock in Aus.

WaznTheGreat

Referee

Ran home powerfully,impressed by this horse as well.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Rivet,Magnolia Rose and Intricately are Fastnet's over there showing early promise,could all be decent in the future.

This merkin is running at the Curragh tonight in a 80 horse field,about 12/1

I'll mug on it even though the chances of picking a winner in a 80 horse field is derp

WaznTheGreat

Referee
That Magnolia Rose is basically a hurdler racing on the flat,lmao how the hell did it make my horses to follow list

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Zhukova and Fascinating Rock in group 1 action this Saturday,both should go really close.

Zhukova didn't handle that track at all,old mate Fascinating Rock was withdrawn due to how badly Zhukova went(they both like the same type of softer going)

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Rivet is in the Group 1 Racist Post Trophy tomorrow night at Doncaster over a mile,like the horse but this race may be an afterthought

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Rivet gives the Rock his 5th European group 1 winner with a stylish victory

The Rock has been on fire the last few nights in Europe

Latest posts