What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Final verdict on Copley

Steve_oneskie

Juniors
Piss off mate. I have been watching rugby league since the 2006 grand final.
I know talent where I see it, but I'm sorry to burst your hymen, Norman is bloody average.

Not only are you full of shit, Norman has made you look like a right twat hasn't he.

I still train with some of the boys during the offseason.

Keep telling yourself that.

Steve_oneskie

Juniors
I love teenage trolls. Ah i remember those days of hiding behind a keyboard trying to act all hard. You'll get over this phase Passing Game in good time may take a few more years for someone like you.

some11

Referee
Just so you know he is legit, but also has a big head. Banned several times from Broncos HQ.

I am with him on Gagai though.

Mr Fourex

Bench
I will reveal my identity to Fourex tonight :)
I don't bullshit. Everything I post is the truth.

Well.......how do you explain saying in one post that you didn't start watching RL until 2006 and then in another post state that you've been watching the game for 20 yrs?

Can you answer that without wetting your pants?

Mr Fourex

Bench
Who gives a f*ck...... Elia was and still is a nobody.

Now, let's get back to how you were going to explain your earlier lies......?

Mr Fourex

Bench
Well alright then.......

Next time don't act like such a little gronk

and your inside information "truth posts" never held much water before, so they mean absolutely nothing now

best to give those a miss too....wouldn't you agree?