What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Final verdict on Copley

Jesus christ. What is with Griffins goddam hard on for Copley. He is so average its not funny. Its true he had a solid game, but he never looks good with the ball. And surely no one here thinks he's going to be anything more than a below average winger. And people keep saying he scored 28 from 30 games, but thats at NYC level. You just have to catch a ball to score so who knows how how many tries Copley bombed.

Steve_oneskie

Juniors
Griffin sees these boys train every day and analyses how they play each week he obvisouly thinks at this stage Copley is ahead of Gagai, except it as most others have and move on!

This whole hating on Copley is getting really old just let the kid play and let Griffin decide when Gagai is ready.

Ah k. I Just thought this was a forum or something. Better except it and move on then I guess.

Whats the point of it all if we can't talk about it and follows players we like. I don't like Copley and like Gagai. This is why i'm hating on Copley. That and he's useless. Just wait and see, steve. Copley will let the broncos down.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Jesus christ. What is with Griffins goddam hard on for Copley. He is so average its not funny. Its true he had a solid game, but he never looks good with the ball. And surely no one here thinks he's going to be anything more than a below average winger. And people keep saying he scored 28 from 30 games, but thats at NYC level. You just have to catch a ball to score so who knows how how many tries Copley bombed.

That's a pretty non-sensical view of the NYC.......hard to treat you seriously.

AuDragon

Juniors
Copley is a centre, and a good one at that. It's at centre that he scored the large majority of those tries, and I can see him eventually taking one of the centre spots, either when Hodgo retires or Jack Reed slows down into the second row...

diddi kong

Juniors
Copley was fairly good tonight, no errors and a couple good contributions. Nothing to get exited about though

Bretto

Bench
Copley was solid tonight. I don't know why people are hating on him so hard. He dropped a ball for a certain try last week, but fair dinkum - the kid was probably nervous as hell.

He made no errors tonight, and made some strong dummy half and first receiver runs to take pressure off our forwards in our own 20m zone. He's pretty big and strong this year, and carries the ball well.

No reason to drop him.

Steve_oneskie

Juniors
? Copley is injured!

What have you proven exactly? That copley cant make a contribution while injured? GOOD WORK CHAMP KEEP IT UP!!!

f**king dropkick.

G.I.

Juniors
Ah k. I Just thought this was a forum or something. Better except it and move on then I guess.

Whats the point of it all if we can't talk about it and follows players we like. I don't like Copley and like Gagai. This is why i'm hating on Copley. That and he's useless. Just wait and see, steve. Copley will let the broncos down.

Not really, it seems as if your boyfriend peter wallace is letting the broncos down.

MJ 23

Juniors
Piss off mate. I have been watching rugby league since the 2006 grand final.
I know talent where I see it, but I'm sorry to burst your hymen, Norman is bloody average.

I have watched Gagai played since he was a kid in Mackay.
If after 25 first grade games Gagai continues to make the same brain farts like Copely has then of course I would want him drop.
I have been following league for over 20 years. I still train with some of the boys during the offseason.
So I think I know a little about league.

Beale is shit. Norman is shit.
Not much more to say really.
Been saying this for the past 3 years.
Oh.. and Gagai is the man!

How embarrassing for Steve_oneskie, diddi kong, blaza88z, Mr Fourex :lol:

I love this thread. Game, set, match to me yet again.

See you in the Origin forum next year when Gagai make his debut.

Bretto

Bench
How embarrassing for Steve_oneskie, diddi kong, blaza88z, Mr Fourex :lol:

I love this thread. Game, set, match to me yet again.

See you in the Origin forum next year when Gagai make his debut.

Double account?

diddi kong

Juniors
How embarrassing for Steve_oneskie, diddi kong, blaza88z, Mr Fourex
Sorry where is the embarrassing part? Copley is injured but was improving massively and playing well, proving us right. If you are trying to imply that we said that Gagai is bad then you're just clutching at straws.

Latest posts