What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals Schedule

ACTPanthers

Bench
And FWIW I use the Let me google that for you for a lot of people. So it was really just a joke and not meant to cause offence.

It's fine, we all get wound up from time to time.

I like Bluebet, but Suncorp is way ahead of it as a venue, we will see what we end up with after the upgrade.
So do I. Imagine being a female and needing to use the bathroom? The lines are bad. At Suncorp there's more loos, etc. The only thing I hated was the carry on, by a panther supporter.

Sime_11

Juniors
if the club has requested accor - wouldnt it be a win/win for both Penrith & NRL

Penrith get stadium they desire
NRL get a venue with more seats meaning more $$$ to cash in on

just get the ticket prices right for Accor and the crowds will come - it will be the only footy game in Sydney that weekend - NRL really should be pumping the hell out of this

Pomoz

Bench
This. Facilities aren't too bad, pricing for food and bevvies is steep but the same can be said for most places.

Public transport to get there is the better option imo
ACT, is it better than the original stadium? I saw many events at Homebush and it was a terrible place to watch anything except AFL or athletics. Toilets were good, spacious seats, but somebody forget to tell the architects the purpose of the stadium is to watch sport. Queuing for a pee, or, a beer and a hotdog is secondary to that. The corporate facilities were good too, but then you just as well be watching the game from the space station, you were so far away from the action.

ACTPanthers

Bench
ACT, is it better than the original stadium? I saw many events at Homebush and it was a terrible place to watch anything except AFL or athletics. Toilets were good, spacious seats, but somebody forget to tell the architects the purpose of the stadium is to watch sport. Queuing for a pee, or, a beer and a hotdog is secondary to that. The corporate facilities were good too, but then you just as well be watching the game from the space station, you were so far away from the action.
Much the same brother - Still not as good viewing wise as the other major stadiums around.

Panther Pete

Juniors
Not sure if it has been mentioned here but apparently we play the winner of the Storm/Roosters on Friday 22 September at 7.50pm. Its in Sydney but venue not yet confirmed. This is good news so if we win it gives us a 9 day turnaround for the GF.