Fitzy's league Sledge

Discussion in 'NRL Media Watch' started by Foreign Legion, Feb 19, 2016.

1. axl rose

axl rose Juniors

I remember Fitz being on The Back Page and he was talking shit about Mike Tyson. Jeff Fenech was the guest and Fitz must not have known they are close friends. So so close to Fenech knocking him out live on air. Surely long overdue by now.

2. El Diablo

El Diablo Post Whore

Chippy always used to be there to return serve when The Back Page was actually a good show

axl rose likes this.
  3. taipan

taipan Coach

Now the Back Page consists of a Swan's former ambassador & Swans fan/psuedo Dragon's fan compering the shows,a female AFL sycophant who plugs that code whenever she can,another AFL sycophant who is a supposed comedian who knows as much about sports as I do flying F22 Raptors,another supposed comedian who is Swan's ambassador with a head only a wildebeest could love and a Courier Mail journo who doesn't know whether he is a rl or a fumbler fan ,but a gimp nonetheless.

Other than that a normal sport show, about as exciting as used toilet paper.

4. LESStar58

LESStar58 Referee

Those Frenchies already beat The Marrickville Mauler to the punch (no pun intended) in 1990...

5. Willie Ray

Willie Ray Juniors

Saw this slug play once.....over 50 metres George Rose would've beat him by 40...f**kn opinionated wanker.

hutch and axl rose like this.
  6. axl rose

axl rose Juniors

New found respect for the Frogs, I want a GIF of that punch.

Last time i watched it (probably a decade now) there was some AFL guy from Big Brother and some other idiot from The Courier Mail. I think Mike Coleman, absolute windbag. They all thought they were a sitcom laugh track, laughing at thier own 'jokes' . Great show though with Mike Gibson, Billy and Chippy putting shit on Wood Duck back in the day.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  7. Mr Saab

Mr Saab Referee

This post is the most accurate i have ever seen on LU since i have been a member.

axl rose and Foreign Legion like this.
  8. hineyrulz

hineyrulz Post Whore

It's been f**ked since Chippy left, somehow got even worse since that fart sniffer Squires started hosting.

9. taipan

taipan Coach

When Gibbo,Chippy the 12th Man and that AFL guy Taylor were there ,the show rocked, plenty of laughs, people who knew sport ,and none of this I'm a comedian laugh at my in jokes, that the show currently craps on with.
    The 12th man provided laughs all the time, master of the ad-lib .It was earthy had decent guests and didn't fawn or bootlick any code including rl.The current lot try to crack a funny, look around to ensure the rest of the panel laughs then laugh themselves.Squires one of the main culprits.

Every time that Kelly Underwood opens her mouth,I await for "the AFL wouldn't do it that way.The AFL would give the player a life sentence instead of 6 weeks by the NRL.Do you know Cameron Smith attends Hawthorn games at the G,he's a real AFL nut.That's an embarrassment having a coach criticise a referee,wouldn;t happen in the AFL" .
    I enter cringe mode every time she opens her mouth.The other wannabe comedians ,well for sanity's sake,I'm hoping King Jon Un nukes the studio with one of those Dis Fookin Long Missiles so i don't have to listen to their in jokes(sic) anymore.

10. Willie Ray

Willie Ray Juniors

K.Underwood is definitely hard to cop...everytime she opens her mouth she oozes smug.

11. BuffaloRules

BuffaloRules Coach

Just switched over to the Bledisloe.,,

Hope the twat is enjoying this prison rape...

Willie Ray and El Diablo like this.
  12. AJB1102

AJB1102 Juniors

Like most Australians, I didn't watch the Bledisloe - I didn't even know it was on. I do know the Wallabies got their arse handed to them though, so wondering if your prediction came true... I'm guessing that is how they scored 30 odd late in the game?

13. Perth Red

Perth Red Referee

Hopefully Rona will have realised the international union thing is a crock of sht and comes back to league next year.

14. El Diablo

El Diablo Post Whore

why can't you ever spell shit?

15. King hit

King hit Juniors

Yes they were 54-6 behind before New Zealand clocked off and the Wallabies were able to avoid a total humiliation. 54 points is the most points the All Blacks have scored against Australia so they did set a record.

16. AJB1102

AJB1102 Juniors

Either you didn't read what I quoted or the All Blacks and Wallabies actually swapped some players at half time to even up the contest.